Newbie from Shropshire.

Hi all,

My name is Scott and I am from Telford, Shropshire. I have recently purchased a 2005 350z after years of wanting one, but having young twins, house and setting up my own business it always got pushed back.

Spent time looking for the right one with the right spec, history etc. So far enjoying every second of ownership.

Just a brief about me, I am 32 years old (feel 50 lol) I am married and been with my partner nearly 13 years. I have 6 year old identical twin boys, who are as nutty about cars as I am. I am a proffesional Detailer and run a Detailing business & Shop in Shrewsbury called Perfect Polish. We also have a sister company called Sportscarhire and have a range of cars from caterhams to Mclaren :). So I dont really work, I get to play with cars all day. Today was a Ferrari 458 speciale for a swissvax top up service nom nom.

Always been a big car fan and I currently own a 2010 Ford Mondeo 2.0tdci titanium x, 2014 VW caddy van, My 2005 350z and then my weekend toy, a S7 super spec kit car that has recently had a 2.0 zetec blacktop on injected throttle bodies, Megaskirt ecu installed running a nice 161bhp wheel power and weighing in at 584kg.

I met 1 or 2 of you at the SVM open day on Sunday and having a look at the cars have defiantly gave me some ideas for mine. I am really looking forward to making this 350 my own. Cant wait to get it in the workshop and give the paintwork some tlc, just flooded doing othr peoples for a while lol.

Look forward to attending some meets and maybe even having an owners meet at my place sometime :)

For now I am sure you will see several posts pop up from myself for brain picking and ideas and advise.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Scott. :welcome:

Definitely think if ever some pictures were needed it's from you, ..."Caterhams to McLarens", "S7 kit car". B) Don't worry about the Mondeo though as we all know what they look like. ;):lol:

Thank you for the welcome buddy

Haha yeah I will leave the mondeo out of them ;)

I will get some photos loaded up, will also start a detailing thread when start the 350's correction and coating.

Thank you for the welcome buddy

Haha yeah I will leave the mondeo out of them ;)

I will get some photos loaded up, will also start a detailing thread when start the 350's correction and coating.

Not that there is anything wrong with the Mondeo, just that it's not quite as exotic or rare shall we say as the McLarens or Caterhams of this world. :teeth:

Best bet for posting pictures is by using Photobucket.

Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/

Plenty of us on here do love our car detailing so always happy to read a good detailing thread or learn some new techniques from those in the know. ;)

Thanks for all the welcomes peeps ;)

Hey Sott, welcome to the forum, wow, your life sounds like a right PIA :D Playing with cars all day sounds like dancing with the Devil, :stir: I hope you have fun with your Zed. :)

Yup a right royal pain buddy, but yes being around these cars daily is very dangerous.

:wave: It's great when you've got a job that you love

Yes its half the battle when you dont mind going in, its just some of the customers that cause trouble haha

Welcome along, so do we get a detailing discount.

Point me in the right direction of Admin and I will be happy to supply forum members a discount code if ok'd by them ;)

Morning Scott and welcome...Im a newbie too so here goes life with the Z cars

Loving it at the moment, been in touch with TD-North about upgrades. Feel it needs more low down - midrange grunt.

• Like 1

Welcome along I didn't get to meet you at the SVM meet but good to see another Shropshire Zed owner ;)

by the way mine was the Azure 2005 roadster I love the Zed my weekend toy full of character :teeth:

Hey buddy thank you for the welcome, Azure is a stunning colour for the Z. Was the colour I ideally wanted but couldnt find a good example :(