Olly's facelifted GT. Sun burn, shows and new exhaust!

Olly350z

23 hours ago, Payco said:

Don't you mean hairbrushed. ?. Maybe not as you wouldn't  know what one of those is :teeth:

This comment made me howl, sorry Steve :lol:

GREAT NEWS! Engine lights on again, that was a good 1250 miles. And it came on last night while I was on a date, good times

4 hours ago, Olly350z said:

GREAT NEWS! Engine lights on again, that was a good 1250 miles. And it came on last night while I was on a date, good times 

Did you confirm the CEL light was on due to emissions?  If it was, get the car UpRev'd and have it mapped out. If its on for something else, then your spending money and time trying to fix a problem that's somewhere else

6 minutes ago, 350Butcher said:

Did you confirm the CEL light was on due to emissions?  If it was, get the car UpRev'd and have it mapped out. If its on for something else, then your spending money and time trying to fix a problem that's somewhere else

It's definitely exhaust related, I haven't been able to scan it yet to see but I'm willing to bet it's the same code which has been quiet for 1250 miles. The car has been upreved by Abbey Motorsport 

12 minutes ago, Olly350z said:

It's definitely exhaust related, I haven't been able to scan it yet to see but I'm willing to bet it's the same code which has been quiet for 1250 miles. The car has been upreved by Abbey Motorsport 

Was just an idea.......might still be worth double checking it! You know what they say about assumptions!

Frustrating when the light pops up.......If you've already got the UpRev license then you've paid for the expensive bit already, it'll just be a couple of quid to run up to Mark again and get him to tweek and sort it for you.