[SOLD]For sale 370 GT black

Baidan

I've a test drive tomorrow BMW 440i, if, it all goes well,,, with very mixed emotions will sell ideally to someone on here who loves the Z as much as me, I think they'll offer 13k which is low, so offers above considered

Much loved Black 370z GT auto 7 speed

Mileage 46,500

K&N cool air system

Spacers all round Eibach , camber and balance done

Recent Tyres Michelin MPS x4

Cobra exhaust

Spare wheel

Mud guards

Steering lock recently replaced

Bonnet dampeners

GTR start button and interior lenses

Front end resprayed about a year ago, very clean

Servicing all done by Mitz

Right,, only gave me 11.5k!!! Anyway will part off what bits I ca, car goes Friday, (very mixed emotions,,,)

Edited by GMballistic
Mod edit: Must create a proper for sale advert

That's a ridiculous offer,the stealer will stick 4k on that !

Yeah I know hence I offered it on here, well whoever buys it gets a good motor leaving extras on her couldn't bear taking them off, think it's called anthromorphism, far too attached!

Oh wow - I'd have paid 14k easily! Looking for this spec right now

Maybe worth a PM to Baidan as he does mention the cars going Friday so maybe it's not too late, ...unless he's signed something with the dealer. :shrug:

Worth a message though I'd say if you're serious. ;)

Oh wow - I'd have paid 14k easily! Looking for this spec right now

Maybe worth a PM to Baidan as he does mention the cars going Friday so maybe it's not too late, ...unless he's signed something with the dealer. :shrug:

Worth a message though I'd say if you're serious. ;)

In my experience, most dealers don't give a monkeys if you decide to sell your p/x privately, even after signing a deal. Very few actually put the car on their own forecourt and just send it straight to auction.

I have also found that the likes of 'we buy any car' and 'we want any car' often offer more than a dealer will offer in p/x.

When I sold my 350, I got significantly more from wbac than I was offered by the dealer in p/x and more than I had advertised the car for on this forum.

OP - take your time and get a better deal, even if you sell cheap on here for £13K. Speak to the dealership, explain that you want a little more time to see if you can get a better price for your car. As long as you stay comitted to purchasing your BMW from them they will probably be fine with you. Put your details in WBAC and WWAC and see what they offer - may surprise you but if they offer low then at least you know you are getting a 'fair' p/x offer from dealer. Note that WBAC etc. knock you down a bit on price for damage to the car but if car is immaculate you will get what they offer online.