Coventry 2017 - FULL DETAILS HERE - July 15th 2017

Lexx

Could anyone who has booked a room at the Holiday Inn already please drop me a PM with details of the price you paid. It has came to my attention that not everyone has been given the discount rate of £70, so I want to make sure your bookings are adjusted to reflect that (if you paid more).

Anyone wanting to book the Holiday Inn, please do not call central booking as they are hopeless. Please call FAYE DONNELLY on 02476 301585 during working hours and book directly through her. Be sure to mention it is the 350z-uk evening that you are attending.

Also additionally, it's worth having a look online before booking as sometimes there are deals to be had which can be better than what our agreed rate is.

Was worried there was going to be a conflict of dates and I'd be at Silverstone on the 15th, but the F1 calendar has shifted so I should be alright.

Would like to give it as long as possible just in case anything changes. Is there a deadline I need to confirm my place by?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I'd like to attend but just during the day event as I will probably be bringing my 3 year old (who loves cars already). My question is I'd like to park along with everyone else at Millennium Place but will it be possible to leave early if necessary or will I be blocked in? And what's the cost to attend the day please?

Thanks, Iain.

Hello

I'd like to attend but just during the day event as I will probably be bringing my 3 year old (who loves cars already). My question is I'd like to park along with everyone else at Millennium Place but will it be possible to leave early if necessary or will I be blocked in? And what's the cost to attend the day please?

Thanks, Iain.

It should be possible to leave early. I am hoping to be able to park everyone in such a way that people can move. Although in special circumstances I will ensure a small number of people are guaranteed easy departure (will have to be confirmed with me well in advance).

There is NO cost for members only attending the day event at the museum.

Ffsake, I have only one thing in the diary and Yesssss, it's my mates wedding on yes you've guessed it, it's on this bleeding day :( , big dilemma, obviously I want to come to this but I'm having pressure from else where about the damn wedding, I'm trying to somehow get to to both, I need a time machine :lol:

Ffsake, I have only one thing in the diary and Yesssss, it's my mates wedding on yes you've guessed it, it's on this bleeding day :( , big dilemma, obviously I want to come to this but I'm having pressure from else where about the damn wedding, I'm trying to somehow get to to both, I need a time machine :lol:

He should just reschedule the wedding. Is he really your mate if he doesn't?

The 2017 annual meet is only ever gonna happen once, there will never be another. You can get married whenever... ;)

• Like 4