Coventry 2017 - FULL DETAILS HERE - July 15th 2017

Lexx

Ladies and gents. 

A huge thank you to everyone who attended both parts of yesterday's event. 

I genuinely believe we have the best community in the entire car scene. Last night in particular proved how awesome you guys are. People from all around the country, getting together with people they've never met before and just having a great time. 

I'd like to hear feedback from people who attended on what they liked it didn't like so that we can build on and improve the event for next year. 

Big thanks go to Brian (IrnBru) and Dan (Ekona) for the extra work they put in yesterday. 

Also the rest of the Team for their help, assistance, and support in the run up to the event and on the day itself. 

Congrats to all the raffle prize winners, and also to Humpy, Shezza, and Rickdon for your car of show wins. 

See you all next year.

• Like 16

A few snaps.F9FCB255-FAA9-428F-BA1B-F55C4D882EE3.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

Look at all those bottoms...

IMG_4576.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

IMG_4597.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

Did you get lost?

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

And for some variety...

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

• Like 13

Hi To all members who attended - great to see you all again and meet new faces too. 

Had A great time, the Z club is not only about the cars we drive it's very much about the people.  

Lexx like many said thanks for arranging it all.  Look forward to the next meet up. 

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

Edited by monkeybrain1234
  • Like 6

Huge thanks to Lexx for sorting this weekend out, and to the rest of the Team for their support too. I can't believe I've known some of you ten years already, but only just met you this weekend :lol:

It was a brilliant weekend, and although my head and stomach are suffering for it right now, I'd do it all again tomorrow. Congrats to the winning quiz team, the Cunning Stunts, and thanks to everyone for participating in that yesterday evening. Slightly less welcome was StevoD's inclusion of shots into the mix last night, however I think we can all be proud that we drank the bar dry of San Miguel :D I totally agree with Lexx, I don't think I've ever been part of a club that has such a great atmosphere when when random strangers who just happen to share a car meet up. You lot are the best.

Def up for next year.

• Like 11

A cracking weekend, very enjoyable and thanks to everyone for coming along. Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. We have a good group of people here.

The  only thing I can say is continue in the same fashion and make sure you all get along to other events and meets that take place via the forum.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Huge thanks to Lexx for sorting this weekend out, and to the rest of the Team for their support too. I can't believe I've known some of you ten years already, but only just met you this weekend :lol:

It was a brilliant weekend, and although my head and stomach are suffering for it right now, I'd do it all again tomorrow. Congrats to the winning quiz team, the Cunning Stunts, and thanks to everyone for participating in that yesterday evening. Slightly less welcome was StevoD's inclusion of shots into the mix last night, however I think we can all be proud that we drank the bar dry of San Miguel :D I totally agree with Lexx, I don't think I've ever been part of a club that has such a great atmosphere when when random strangers who just happen to share a car meet up. You lot are the best.

Def up for next year.

Well now that I am half human / half walking beer barrel I can now respond to this thread with some sort of clarity :lol:

Once again another reason why I wont be leaving the Zed family anytime soon - just how immense is this car club!

Lexx - amazing work on organising this, really well done dude. Also a big thanks to the other admins and team members that did their bit, it all really helped to make the weekend work. Dan great job on the quiz mate, very enjoyable :)

Sorry if I didnt get around to meeting some people, just so many faces past and new to speak and cath up with.

Thanks to all those that made the effort to travel to Coventry with your pride and joys. So many variety of awesome cars :clap:

Have to say the bar staff were bloody brilliant at the hotel and spoke to them today and think they had just a good time as us :lol:

Only downside was the double bookings of a few of the rooms, not sure how the hotel fudged that one up :(

Just an awesome weekend with so many laughs, roll on the next one!

Steve

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 8

Thanks too Lexx and the rest of the team for sorting this meet out. Not been on many meets with the club but enjoyed this one and I hope I can get to some more.

Great variety of zeds all looking smart. 

And some great pics there superstu ☺Is it okay too save some ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dean.B said:

Thanks too Lexx and the rest of the team for sorting this meet out. Not been on many meets with the club but enjoyed this one and I hope I can get to some more.

Great variety of zeds all looking smart. 

And some great pics there superstu ☺Is it okay too save some ? 

Might need to pinch a few pictures aswell if ok?

• Like 1

As already been said great meet, good to meet so many enthusiasts. Some great , friendly people. Hope to meet you all again soon. Thanks to the team for making a great day and night. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ekona said:

Oh god I hope not

My thoughts exactly :lol:

1 minute ago, StevoD said:

Lexx took one i think, well we all gathered up so if not we are right idiots :lol:

Got a feeling I might of managed to hide not get in that one then :)

After you guys crashed I ended up walking to the garage down the dual carriageway with ' Shovel ' sorry I mean Cheryl for her to buy some more cigarettes. Not sure why I had a couple of cigarettes as I dont even smoke...... god i was battered :lol: