Coventry 2017 - FULL DETAILS HERE - July 15th 2017

Lexx

I have been told 3 rooms have been overbooked and mine is one of them really annoyed over it. They have offered alternate accommodation but I'm just going to drive home after so I can't have a drink now :(

33 minutes ago, pintopete58 said:

Hi everyone  what a day. Finally met a lot of great people with so much knowledge. I will say this if you put the front number plate surround upside down  (not me) you get a lot of attention :lol: c u all soon:headhurt:

:lol::thumbs:

• Like 2

Got to see loads of great people with loads of our favourite cars.

I even got one of the general public to test out the 'invisible seat mod' on my front wing that I only just managed to finish in time for the meet!

Next one up needs to be the remote ejector seat button. I wonder if he'll come back and help out with that one?

A fantastic day and evening to follow. Awesome work by the whole 350Z-UK team! Thanks for making this happen.

:yahoo:

• Like 3

Many thanks to the team for organising this event.  Great to meet the team and meet up with some friends and make some new ones.  We had a great time 

cheers all.  

See yuu you at the next one!!

• Like 2

To echo what others said, well done for staying on top of it all Al (Lexx) whilst shunting an aircraft carrier and overseeing a forum upgrade at the same time, who said men couldn't multi-task :lol: Fantastic time had by all I believe - some very funny moments as well as some very poignant ones too.

IMG_8742_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8736_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8734_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8723_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8721_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8716_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8701_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8699_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8698_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8697_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8693_Snapseed.jpg

IMG_8687_Snapseed.jpg