Coventry 2017 - FULL DETAILS HERE - July 15th 2017

Lexx

21 minutes ago, George1966 said:

Hi would like to attend next Saturday only live about 45 miles away, do i need to book to attend the meeting just during the day, have Zed 

Yep. I need you to PM me the info I ask for on the first page.

On 05/07/2017 at 13:23, Lexx said:

I'll resend to everyone this evening.

Have these been resent Lexx, not had a new one yet. Just seeing if the pdf opens from my phone though

Edit: It doesn't. 

Edited by Jay84

8 hours ago, TT350 said:

Wheeeeee. 300 mile journey for me.

So, 15 gallons of juice.

68 litres of fuel. I'll get home with 12L to spare. 20mpg ish.

When would you be setting off fella?

I'm heading down just for day part if you wanna mini convoy?

I recently did a round trip to Stirling doing 798 miles in total and used 122 litres costing £162, trouble was using motorway services which charged as much as £1-46 per litre for BP Premium, car never missed a beat. My slight concern is that it seems to use quite a bit of oil, it's only done 30,000 miles.

On 07/07/2017 at 08:36, George1966 said:

I recently did a round trip to Stirling doing 798 miles in total and used 122 litres costing £162, trouble was using motorway services which charged as much as £1-46 per litre for BP Premium, car never missed a beat. My slight concern is that it seems to use quite a bit of oil, it's only done 30,000 miles.

Let's keep this one on topic please @George1966.  Might be a good idea to start a new topic regarding your oil usage, that way you'll get more answers instead of the question being "lost" in here. :thumbs:

• Like 1

On 08/10/2016 at 21:51, modo said:

Booked in also Friday and Saturday nights. Pm sent.

Anyone travelling up on Friday? Going to set off from Pembrokeshire around 11:00 AM on Friday. Anyone up for a meet up along the way. 

Are you the Gaz on the forum with the lovely red 300zx? With the BBS style wheels? I was hunting a 300zx a couple of years back and found nothing but rust buckets so gave up and bought a Celica GT4 in the end!

On 09/07/2017 at 14:18, modo said:

Anyone travelling up on Friday? Going to set off from Pembrokeshire around 11:00 AM on Friday. Anyone up for a meet up along the way. 

Quite a few of us stopping in the "former Holiday inn" on friday and saturday

Edited by Paul K

45 minutes ago, coldel said:

Are you the Gaz on the forum with the lovely red 300zx? With the BBS style wheels? I was hunting a 300zx a couple of years back and found nothing but rust buckets so gave up and bought a Celica GT4 in the end!

Yes mate.

jcc1.jpg

• Like 5