Coventry 2017 - FULL DETAILS HERE - July 15th 2017

Lexx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else receive a mail regarding the Holiday Inn -Coventry west.

Apparently it's no longer part of the IHG group but will be able to honour my booking (good job!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to come along in the day, but wont be staying over. Wifey isn't happy I'm having a saturday off for zed things but not for family time. Although I'm bringing them with me, they can follow in the crashqai...with a boot full of forum wear.

• Like 3

Anyone else receive a mail regarding the Holiday Inn -Coventry west.

Apparently it's no longer part of the IHG group but will be able to honour my booking (good job!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An announcement will be made about this once the hotel tells me its new official name.

All bookings and costs remain the same and everything will be honoured.

• 2 weeks later...

We still have space for both the day and the evening event.

Please remember that you no longer need to own a Zed to attend (though only Zeds allowed to park on Millennium Place). The evening meal in particular is a celebration of the past 10 years of the club and it would be great to see members from the past who have maybe moved on in cars, but still hand around here due to the excellent community spirit we have built up.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping just because people who are thinking about going should just put there name down and be done with it. Going to be a most awesome weekend with cracking cars, good laughs, beer ;), and most important of all meeting up with old and new friends.

GET INVOLVED

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All of you attending should have received a PM from me this morning with pdf attachment.

If you think you are on my list but haven't received a PM then get in touch immediately so we can sort things out. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...