Coventry 2017 - FULL DETAILS HERE - July 15th 2017

Lexx

The Team are pleased to announce that the final details for the Club anniversary meet in 2017 have fallen into place.

These are as follows:

• Static car show in front of Coventry Transport Museum on Saturday 15th July 2017 commencing at 1000 (concluding at 1630)

• At 1400 there will be a "Meet the Team" event inside one of the museum meeting rooms, allowing members and the Team to discuss the clubs future

• After departure from the Transport Museum, the Team invite all to attend the CITRUS HOTEL COVENTRY for a 3 course dinner commencing at 1900.

The Hotel is within a few miles of Coventry city centre, allowing easy taxi transport for anyone wishing to stay at hotels on a different budget. As it is, we have negotiated a £70 B&B rate for the Saturday night at the Holiday Inn.But there are numerous Premier Inn, Ibis, and other hotels all within a few miles distance.

If you are booking the Holiday Inn, please ask for the "Function Rate", and be specific that you are attending a function on the Saturday night.

To book the Holiday Inn please call FAYE DONNELLY on 02476 301585 and be sure to mention you are attending the 350z evening.

Could I ask that if and when people book a hotel (any hotel) or when they decide they are definitely coming to any part of the day, could they PM me with the following information:

• Username
  • Real Name
  • Have a Zed? (remember Zed only parking at Millennium Place)
  • Registration Number if you do have a Zed
  • Number of you attending the evening meal (this is the important one as it will determine the success of the night!)

All information will be stored on a secure computer, and will be destroyed once the event is complete.

In the New Year we will start asking for deposits from people for the 3 course meal so we can confirm numbers with the venue. However we don't envisage the meal to cost over £24 per head (excluding drinks).

The Team want this to be a large success, so please get behind it and attend both the static event at the museum and the meal at the Holiday Inn on the evening. Meal is also open for +1's.

Finally, this is open to ALL members past and present whether you own a Zed anymore or not. It is a celebration of the past 10 years. Although only Zeds will be able to park in Millennium Place at the museum event, any of you are welcome to the evening Meal (provided you have paid/booked with a Team member!)

Any questions, then please ask below or PM one of the Team.

(Apologies for there being 2 threads in 2 days on this, but we weren't expecting the hotel confirmation quite so soon).

Some links:

Transport Museum: http://www.transport-museum.com/

Holiday Inn: http://www.citrushotelcoventry.co.uk/en/location/

• Like 10

Is there a code to get the £70 B&B rate. Or are they going to be aware of a large booking by Zed nuts

Call and tell them you are from the 350z-UK 10th anniversary event. Ask for the "Function Rate" and ensure they are aware you are attending a function on the Saturday evening.

FYI, Ibis Coventry South is like a POW camp. There is a closer Ibis in the town centre though, just don't get them mixed up.

Just letting you all know, in case you're wondering why it's so cheap :p The holiday in, cov south is quite nice last I stayed in there though.

It'd be rude for me not to pop my head in at the transport museum seeing as you're basically walking distance from me, I could probably throw something at you (super human throw) while you eat at the Holiday Inn too.

Excellent stuff guys booking already!

Could I ask that if and when people book a hotel (any hotel) or when they decide they are definately coming could they PM me with the following information:

• Username
  • Real Name
  • Have a Zed? (remember Zed only parking at Millennium Place)
  • Registration Number if you do have a Zed
  • Number of you attending the evening meal (this is the important one as it will determine the success of the night!)

All information will be stored on a secure computer, and will be destroyed once the event is complete.