Coventry 2017 - DATE SET - SAT JULY 15th

Lexx

Good Morning folks,

Following on from the Club announcement that we will hold a club organised event in Coventry next year, I am pleased to announce that we now have a confirmed date

Saturday July 15th 2017

Thank you all for the enthusiastic response thus far.

Please visit http://www.transport-museum.com/ for details of the museum where the meet will be held (we will have use of Millennium Place outside the front of the museum itself).

Details about the planned Evening Meal, and it's location will be posted up in the coming days.

More details will be forthcoming towards the end of the year, but for now please make a note in your diaries.

• Like 3

This is excellent news!

Great venue. Living in Coventry, I have seen loads of clubs here before.

I4N was trying to arrange something here a couple of years back, when he was regional organiser. Unfortunately the club did not have the correct level of insurance cover to meet Coventry Transport Museums requirements.

I assume we now meet these requirements?

• Like 1

The hotel for the Saturday evening meal will be announced shortly. Members will be given a preferential B&B rate, but it is their responsibility to book directly with the hotel ASAP.

We have chosen a hotel which is close to the city centre, so there are dozens of other (cheaper and also dearer) hotels within a short taxi ride for those who wise to stay on a different budget.

As I say, Meal details to be announced shortly, just need to confirm a few final details with the venue.

• Like 1

• Lexx unpinned this topic