Trax today at Silversone

richyrich

Saw some great cars today - obviously I reckon the 350 and 370 are best. Every time I go to an event tho I notice that nobody, not nobody, can walk by a GTR without a serious look, even an unmodified one looks fantastic ( my favourite if I could afford it).

I once heard a comment from a really enthusiastic BMW driver at the Nurburgring that it looked like a stealth machine - a Matt black GTR doing some sort of testing at the track, he loved it.

Rich

Saw some great cars today - obviously I reckon the 350 and 370 are best. Every time I go to an event tho I notice that nobody, not nobody, can walk by a GTR without a serious look, even an unmodified one looks fantastic ( my favourite if I could afford it).

I once heard a comment from a really enthusiastic BMW driver at the Nurburgring that it looked like a stealth machine - a Matt black GTR doing some sort of testing at the track, he loved it.

Rich

i walked passed loads of GTR today without paying them any attention seen one seen them all, takes something unique to get a good look from me now adays for a GTR even the lib walk ones in the UK are getting a dime a dozen

Edited by StevoD

Rich

i walked passed loads of GTR today without paying them any attention seen one seen them all, takes something unique to get a good look from me now adays for a GTR even the lib walk ones in the UK are getting a dime a dozen

Realy?

There isn't that many is there

Rich

Realy?

There isn't that many is there

i have seen so many more GTR at shows this year its unreal. Does seem at JAE and Trax they tend to be attracting the rich honda owner as keep hearing a few being smashed on the limiter for no reason other than attention, i will say the new facelifted one i saw recently looked smart doesn't half make the early r35 look very very old now

• 2 weeks later...