Hi Chaps...New Z owner..

Picked up my 370z last week.....

I was going to buy one about 2 years ago bit i couldnt come to terms with the Nissan dealer at the time.

Anyway...

Did the plunge and bought my 62 plate 370z last weekend...... Only covered 7000 miles,and looks and smells brand new..

So.. Here is my list of things that i have noticed and would like a bit of input if possible..

TPM light was on... NSR tyre was low at 27 psi...Sorted.

"Tinkling" noise from OSF wheel.....Back plate rattling on disc.....Sorted.

Road noise...... Really is noisy.... Tyre roar is bad,still on original Bridgestone Potenza's..Is there some kind of sound deadening i can put in the rear tub area ?

Bluetooth.... I can hear brilliantly but my voice is garbled and cutting out to the person listening.

Tailgate doesnt pop up fully... Helper spring i would think... £124 for a new pair... Laughable!..

Also... what is the difference between GT and GT edition ? My car when checked on HPI and car check Apps says GT edition..

The GT edition cars i have seen have the black stripe down the sill line... Mine hasnt,but also didnt have the 370z badge on the rear,but it came in the service back as "never fitted"...

Is there anything that defines the edition model?

My car is..

Storm white pearl

19" Rays alloys in Anthracite

Leather/Alcantara seats with alcantara door cards..Leather on centre console.

Sat nav

Music box HDD thing...

Manual 6 speed.

S mode rev match.

Cheers in advance for any info..

Hi gt edition have revised suspension reverse camera for the boot lift remove the weight and for Bluetooth your speaker is more than likely mounted on the passenger side just move it over, as for road noise I just bought a heavy duty plastic boot liner which took the edge off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Robchriscross

do you have reversing camera?

Yes you can add extra soundproofing , but most get a louder exhaust ;)

Bluetooth is helped but 1) setting the device for both bluetooth and audio ,2) moving the microphone from the left hand side to the right side of the light assembly in the roof , its a 20 min job , did mine yesterday

Cheers fella..

Yes mine does have a reverse camera in the boot lid...

Bluetooth,when you say speaker,do you mean the microphone? I take it that its mounted in the light console ? How do i get it out to check ?

Weight in the boot ? Behind the panelling in the boot ?

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

AFAIK the "GT Edition" should have the stripe "GT Edition" decals down the side (easily removable though), some suspension tweaks, darker chrome Rays, TPMS and I can't think but sure there is more over the standard 370's.

Some info here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/47746-370z-gt-edition-press-release/

Cheers...

Will do and thanks for the warm welcome..

My last Nissan was a 300zx TT about 14 years ago,been through a string of BMW's,Jags,Porsches and a couple of Audi's since..

I did wonder if you'd maybe had a Alpina BMW previously going from your username. ;)

We're all petrolheads (of some description) on here so all makes are usually of interest to most. If you've got any pictures of your old cars I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see them.

Thread here if you fancy sharing: http://www.350z-uk.c...-car-pics-here/

:thumbs:

Cheers...

Will do and thanks for the warm welcome..

My last Nissan was a 300zx TT about 14 years ago,been through a string of BMW's,Jags,Porsches and a couple of Audi's since..

I did wonder if you'd maybe had a Alpina BMW previously going from your username. ;)

We're all petrolheads (of some description) on here so all makes are usually of interest to most. If you've got any pictures of your old cars I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see them.

Thread here if you fancy sharing: http://www.350z-uk.c...-car-pics-here/

:thumbs:

Yes.... Had a B10 alpina quite a few years ago...

I will pop some of my old cars up on the pic thread..