Custom Stereo install

Kingshott

I have for sale a Custom stereo installation

This Kit has been moulded from MDF and has been very well made, the previous owner would have taken a long time to make this. It has been covered in a black Faux leather finish, Which matches the original black plastics very well.

Everything pictured comes with the sale and was in perfect working order before removal

Alpine MRP F600 4 channel amplifier (which retail for £230)

2 Pioneer 10 inch sub woofers with the moulded panels to fit into existing sub and glovebox areas.

The two panels to hide the Amp and stand between the rear strut brace

Very good quality Amp supply cable and grounding kit, plus miscellaneous cables

Note there are a few marks on panels but nothing to be concerned about.

I want £300 and due to size collection from Hailsham east sussex

P1010057.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010058.jpg

And a few pictures before i removed from the 350

20160626_094737.jpg

20160626_094726.jpg

20160626_113006.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is one Sweet set up. Wish I had the funds. Is it cheeky for me to ask if the buyer/seller would possibly send me the dimensions for the larger panel that hides the amp?

I can do this for you mate, I have made a custom parcel shelf that hides the contents of the boot. Previous to making this I had twin amps in the boot mounted on a piece of wood sat at the same kind of angle as that. The shape and size are the same whether youve got it at an angle or flat. See my post in the What Mods Today thread. Post 1300 I think it is.

Ive gone for a piece of hardboard that sits vertically behind the rear speakers. I screwed some small wooden brackets on there and then the flat horizontal panel then sits on top and gets screwed down in the middle to stop it from dislodging during driving. If you just wanted that bit to sit at an angle like with the setup above then as I say the shape and dimensions are the same.

PM me if you want me to send you some measurements. Or I may even have enough hardboard left over to make one for you.

Apologies for the thread hijack. GLWTS.

Edited by Erni902
  • Like 1