Brickyard -blade-

-blade-

So ive been a little quiet of late, unfortunately not with mischief, but this weekend i did manage to redo my wheels after some time of debating what colour to go for. Feedback from other Z-maniacs came in with anything from 'dont go gold, but go kind of gold, to Gunmetal, to some sort of bronze. All of that was already swimming around in my head until suddenly the answer came! Why do i need to choose a colour!!!????

So i present my wheel job. Forgive the lighting and also bare in mind this paint job change so much depending on light and angle its really not possible to gauge this unless you see it in person.

Feb%202017_zpsnssvk1gk.jpg

• Like 1

I'd gladly give you my opinion of you can make it to one of our meets, I think Jeff is hoping to hold one in March which would suit me given how pleasant the weather has been getting :-)

March i'm 50/50 for at the moment, i'm currently due out of country 1st or 2nd week. Ill keep an eye on the Regional Meets :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So, a year has gone by and what have i done? lots - but with the Z?? oops.....almost nothing. Painted door handles (subtle but huge impact), changed wrap on lights, MOT, and driven maybe 50 miles?    oops :surrender:

Feeling inspired for this week.....................

Z.jpg