2-piece Discs

F100Jay

Because they're cheaper, usually. The PF stuff is absolutely top notch, and you do pay the premium but nothing I've ever used has come close. They worked exceptionally well on my Roadster, which has the extra weight over and above the coupe, on every track I pushed hard on.

Because they're cheaper, usually. The PF stuff is absolutely top notch, and you do pay the premium but nothing I've ever used has come close. They worked exceptionally well on my Roadster, which has the extra weight over and above the coupe, on every track I pushed hard on.

I will hold you on this one :)

Will go for this set up later on

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'd also consider the RC5+ as well, another great compound.

Also, if you're going this far, then I'd recommend getting the Endless brake fluid as well. Pricey, but it's the same stuff used in very top level motorsport (Honda used to use it before they were Brawn, and possibly during Brawn as well I suspect) and is pretty much the ultimate stuff out there.

Ebc dont tend to work well on heavy cars, dont ask me why.

I have just switched from years of ds2500 which i thought were a great pad to Carbon Lorraine Rc5+ pads and they are another level, bite is impressive and zero fade even on heavy track use.

What discs do you use with CL's as they don't make their own discs are far as I'm aware?

Tom

I'd also consider the RC5+ as well, another great compound.

Also, if you're going this far, then I'd recommend getting the Endless brake fluid as well. Pricey, but it's the same stuff used in very top level motorsport (Honda used to use it before they were Brawn, and possibly during Brawn as well I suspect) and is pretty much the ultimate stuff out there.

I will contact you prior sourcing and ordering stuff. Since winter is coming i won't be upgrading b4 spring. I know this combo will be pricey as well but again a lot cheeper than BBK

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ebc dont tend to work well on heavy cars, dont ask me why.

I have just switched from years of ds2500 which i thought were a great pad to Carbon Lorraine Rc5+ pads and they are another level, bite is impressive and zero fade even on heavy track use.

What discs do you use with CL's as they don't make their own discs are far as I'm aware?

Tom

I didnt use them on the 350, but i know Docwra swears by them, i would be happy using any decent aftermarket disc with them however.