Rota MXR 18x8.5 5x120 in black, BFGOF! £675

Ekona

Here for sale are a set of four Rota wheels for sale. But wait, I hear you cry, there's FIVE wheels shown! Yes folks, that's correct, I'm doing a BFGOF offer: Buy Four, Get One Free! :D

All wheels are Rota MXR, 18x8.5, 5x120, ET45 in flat black with a gloss black lip. Four wheels are in excellent condition, however they have been used for approx 800mi on the roads. They have been protected with FK1000P before they even went near a car, and since they came off they have sat in my garage awaiting a new home.

The free wheel was on the car for 40mins, until I brushed against a kerb on the way home from picking the car up. Damage is as shown, likely an easy fix for any wheel repair place and I do not believe there is any structural damage to the wheel at all (it was a brush with a kerb, not a whack). Due to the kerbing, this one is free if you buy the other four. Keep it as an emergency spare, repair and flog on, do as you see fit.

As always I forgot to do the picture thing so instead you can have a lovely shot of my ugly mug next to the wheel. I know, I'm good to you like that. The four good wheels are now boxed up.

wheels1.JPG

wheels2.JPG

wheels3.JPG

wheels4.JPG

wheels5.JPG

wheels6.JPG

wheels7.JPG

wheelsdan.JPG

Price for all five wheels is £675, collected from Halstead in Essex or Stansted Airport. If you live a bit further afield or can't quite get to me then I'll meet you halfway or maybe even deliver myself if you cover my fuel or don't haggle me down: Try me, I'm probably more flexible than you think. If you really want a courier to deliver them, then as long as you're happy to arrange it I'll make sure I'm about for them to collect.

not that i'm going to be buying them, but any chance you could weigh one of them? interested to see how the weight compares to the BMW MV1s I have on the track car at the moment, and if its something I should consider changing in the future. And the ability to run a 255/35/18 front tyre would be quite nice!

• 1 year later...