My car written off, if i bought back would you guys be interested?

ersen.o

as the title says guys, i have had my car written off while parked up :(

i have the option to buy it back and repair or break for spares but just wondering if anyone would be interested in any of the parts possile the engine which has 40k miles (HR) or gearbox

i'm not a car breaker so this would be a little project for me so i don't want to make a mistake

just wanted to gauge some interest first

its a 2008 313 with 40k miles

White/Grey Leather seats

Sat Nav

Headlights are good

hks y pipe

Berk decats

cobra non res system

20mm & 25mm spacers

sorry just trying to upload pics

yeah he had a "coughing fit" apparently and went into my car pushing mine into the volvo

I notice the car that hit yours seems to have a "dash cam" in it too, ...did you ask to see the footage to see if his story rings true?

Very sad to see that has happened ersen but on the plus side at least it wasn't your fault & you seem to have got a good price from the insurance company.

Maybe worth asking zmanalex or Jon@Emperor Tuning to see if they're interested in buying the car off you as a whole. Might be easier for you that way just to make a little extra cash without the hassle of stripping the entire car yourself.

Good luck with your decision. :thumbs:

I notice the car that hit yours seems to have a "dash cam" in it too, ...did you ask to see the footage to see if his story rings true?

Dashcams only work when the owner wants them to silly :lol:

As nobody else has said this allow me to be the first..... dibs on the headlights!

thanks for the replies guys,

yeah i noticed the dashcam but the guy was a pretty nice guy, cab driver didnt wanna get him in more @*!# and mess up his career too lol

ive messaged jon and alex anyways, i think that might be the best option for me!

@pagey the drivers taillight is damaged yeah

lol had a few messages for the headlights but its the engine that needs togo for this to happen really!

Sorry to see this mate.

Cars get written off too easily these days.

Unless you are desperate for a change of car and don't mind driving a cat D then buy it back as from what I can see yours can easily be repaired for half what you've been paid.

Zeds are strong cars.

I went from this nasty race crash

96e6efe59efe1a87cf9059a3bb0dd02b_zpso5qhaptv.jpg

To this rebuilt and better Zed

76bc4e873bde2c0d6d5bfad6889dc233_zpsxdr79o6u.jpg

PM me if you want any info on costs of the rear quarter panel,paint etc.

Feel your pain mate.

• Like 2

Yeah I noticed the dashcam but the guy was a pretty nice guy, cab driver didn't wanna get him in more @*!# and mess up his career too lol

What is it with taxi drivers and crashing into 350z's?

This happened to my parked 370z a couple of months ago: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110210-im-a-little-devastated/

Sorry to see another 350z go.

Sorry to see this post, hope you get what you want for it. Maybe get another Zed and use some of the bits for that, you might get a cheap one that needs some work, you will have a parts car for that then too.