Rimblades - various colours!

Ollydykins

The guy has asked whether people could post some photos up that I can forward him if anybody is ok with that? :) just to add to the portfolio

Hopefully get mine fitted tomorrow if the weather permits. If I do I will post some pics up straight away :)

Question is do I go for the orange or black to start with??

• Like 1

Olly I am waiting until I get my wheels refurbished but as soon as I can I will get some pics up ok?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get shot of the touring wheels and buy some rays.....Bradders is selling some!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The guy has asked whether people could post some photos up that I can forward him if anybody is ok with that? :) just to add to the portfolio

Hopefully get mine fitted tomorrow if the weather permits. If I do I will post some pics up straight away :)

Question is do I go for the orange or black to start with??

I've got the same predicament 🙈

527866a40f861be2e62ee1022fe49bd3.jpg

Black or orange 🤔 pretty sure I'm going to go orange

Edited by Ollydykins

I've got the same predicament 🙈

527866a40f861be2e62ee1022fe49bd3.jpg

Black or orange 🤔 pretty sure I'm going to go orange

Always orange!

Hmm yeah I think I will try the orange first. The orange will definitely look fantastic on your car Olly!

• Like 1

Olly, got mine fitted today, went with the orange and I love it. Think it looks fantastic and covers up the kerbing on these really well so I dont need to rush into refurbishing them now as it no longer lets the look of the car down.

Here are a few pics.

20161002_122118_zpsdljl4q9l.jpg

20161002_122108_zpslylwbfgd.jpg

20161002_122101_001_zpsiocyxy5x.jpg

20161002_122051_zpsgmkmpqwg.jpg

20161002_122027_zpsipz5cc3l.jpg

Feel free to send any of these pictures to your guy for use in his portfolio. Thanks again for the sorting out this group buy. Probably the best mod I have done for £10 :)

• Like 6

Olly, got mine fitted today, went with the orange and I love it. Think it looks fantastic and covers up the kerbing on these really well so I dont need to rush into refurbishing them now as it no longer lets the look of the car down.

Here are a few pics.

20161002_122118_zpsdljl4q9l.jpg

20161002_122108_zpslylwbfgd.jpg

20161002_122101_001_zpsiocyxy5x.jpg

20161002_122051_zpsgmkmpqwg.jpg

20161002_122027_zpsipz5cc3l.jpg

Feel free to send any of these pictures to your guy for use in his portfolio. Thanks again for the sorting out this group buy. Probably the best mod I have done for £10 :)

That looks ace :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

1. Clean wheel

2. Clean wheel again

3. Make sure wheel is clean

4. Clean rim with supplied alcohol wipe

5. Stick Rimblade on.

Easy as that :)

What was the little bottle of glue for (I know it sounds like an obvious question/answer but the rim tape already has adhesive on it)?

Mine came with a little bottle of glue with a brush in the lid. Haven't put mine on yet as i'm due a wheel refurb soon. I found the wipes and glue bottle the other day, took me 1/2 an hour to remember what 'project' they came with. The glues dried up now :oops:

What was the little bottle of glue for (I know it sounds like an obvious question/answer but the rim tape already has adhesive on it)?

Mine came with a little bottle of glue with a brush in the lid. Haven't put mine on yet as i'm due a wheel refurb soon. I found the wipes and glue bottle the other day, took me 1/2 an hour to remember what 'project' they came with. The glues dried up now :oops:

The set also includes a brush tip bottle of 3M "94 Primer (adhesion accelerator)" and alcohol wipes

• 2 months later...