long in the tooth HR, what's it worth?

HiddenWomble

Hi all, life has thrown a curve ball at me so it looks like I'll have to find a shed to drive about in until I can get back on my feet. As much as my heart says keep the zed for as long as I can my brain is saying I should really liquidate and be smart with my cash.

So, that leads me on to the question of what is my zed worth?

It's a 2008 HR with 133K on the clock. Pro points are the Invidia exhaust, the Nismo V1 body kit, MPSS tires all round and having been serviced at Kaizers for the year I've owned it. Minus points are we're chasing down an engine light (though I have a quote for a fix, so that might be worth doing. P2A00 o2 sensor on bank 1 sensor 1) and a messed up bumper, came with a split in the bottom half and looks like someone with a tow bar reversed into it one night.

I've focused my money on the mechanical side and have gone through a long list of parts that have been worn out. All fluids have been changed including the dif. She needs some TLC on the cosmetics but I wanted her running perfectly first.

Thanks for your help and a fantastic forum full of info, I'll certainly be pointing any potential buyers here if I get to that point!

Here are some pics as requested

a_zps5hmqzdzx.png

b_zpsiphk7t33.png

subway_zpskycy1xlw.png

Damage below the number plate

bumper%20below%20no%20plate_zpsxwxebrtt.jpg

Damage above the number plate

bumper%20above%20no%20plate_zpsswb5w3vb.jpg

Scrape and dent on front wheel arch

front%20wheel%20arch_zpsv3l2xzlf.jpg

Engine check code

engine%20code_zpseyoweyub.jpg

Edited by HiddenWomble

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks :) my baby is current with sly to get that engine light fixed then it will be on to rejuvenating her even more as the pay cheques come in :)

will be really nice when i can start work on the cosmetics as that bumper is a horrible eye sore

i have spent a lot on her, but the gf is supportive so as long as i can afford it there is no reason not to :)

• Like 1