My Indian Wedding - 3rd Sept 2016

chirag1988

Guys, thank you all for the kind comments :) we're off on our mini-moon end of the month to Iceland to see the Northern Lights, Blue Lagoon & Golden Circle. Will look to plan a trip to the Caribbean sometime next year!

Need to do a celebratory lap in the zed! :teeth:

• Like 3

Guys, thank you all for the kind comments :) we're off on our mini-moon end of the month to Iceland to see the Northern Lights, Blue Lagoon & Golden Circle. Will look to plan a trip to the Caribbean sometime next year!

Sounds like a Groupon

Lol nope - Thomas Cook package!

How's your wedding prep going?

I've been to Iceland and it's a stunning country, if can get a tour with a group called superjeep then it's a must. Fully off road kitted out defenders, they're who I did my northern lights tour with up what looked like an undrivable hill so it's even more out of the way. Highly recommended.

Congrats on the wedding!! :thumbs:

Looks like Watford high street???

• Like 1

I've been to Iceland and it's a stunning country, if can get a tour with a group called superjeep then it's a must. Fully off road kitted out defenders, they're who I did my northern lights tour with up what looked like an undrivable hill so it's even more out of the way. Highly recommended.

Congrats on the wedding!! :thumbs:

Looks like Watford high street???

It is indeed Watford High Street - good eye mate! Wedding took place at The Langley Banqueting Suite :)

• Like 1

Sounds like a Groupon

Wedding prep nearly all done. Had to take a break to concentrate on getting a new job. Only got a few things left to organise. Nothing major. Been quite easy TBH.

• Like 1

Sounds like a Groupon

Wedding prep nearly all done. Had to take a break to concentrate on getting a new job. Only got a few things left to organise. Nothing major. Been quite easy TBH.

Nice one man. Not sure what you're doing about alcohol, but I've got a lot left over if you're looking to provide your own? Drop me a PM and I can let you know what I've got if you want?

• Like 1