iPhone 7, Apple Watch 2

Adrian@TORQEN

POKEMON GO ON APPLE WATCH!!! :D

I dunno, I still want to want a Watch and this is better but not quite there. The multi core in the 7 is a great idea though, but only if it really does prioritise apps correctly. The camera thing is just getting silly now, the camera in the 4 was more than good enough for pics: No serious snapper will use a phone for pics, and no drunk person grabbing a snap of a cat stuck in a box needs two lenses.

So in one way it's still the best phone out there, but I still have no interest in buying UNLESS the reviews prove significantly better battery life over the 6 Plus. Then I might be tempted.

For how good they appear, that's very good value.

Oh yeah, and the stereo thing on the iPhone is brilliant. Again, IF the volume is there and it can make a small wireless set of speakers redundant, then I may be tempted. Maybe.

POKEMON GO ON APPLE WATCH!!! :D

I dunno, I still want to want a Watch and this is better but not quite there. The multi core in the 7 is a great idea though, but only if it really does prioritise apps correctly. The camera thing is just getting silly now, the camera in the 4 was more than good enough for pics: No serious snapper will use a phone for pics, and no drunk person grabbing a snap of a cat stuck in a box needs two lenses.

So in one way it's still the best phone out there, but I still have no interest in buying UNLESS the reviews prove significantly better battery life over the 6 Plus. Then I might be tempted.

Did you not see the 400 flying monkeys? :lol:

For battery expect a few hours more, not days.

I dunno, if they prioritise correctly I might get much more out of it. FB could be low priority, Safari too, that's prob the most often used apps for me.

And Sia was too bad, she overawed the awesome monkeys with her crapness.

Since it looks like nobody else is likely to say it, ...just wow, over £900, ....for a phone!! :scare::wacko:

Stuff that. :lol::wave:

I know!! Im sticking with my 6 i think. Nothing there worth while imo.

I'm sticking with my Samsung Galaxy S5. :blush::lol:

As long as it can let me call people, text & take the odd picture or video then I'm happy. :)

• Like 1

Like others I'm a little underwhelmed, I want more features and lots of them....not sure what features (until Apple/Samsung invent them) but I want them now :lol:

The jet black makes me think of the 3G which was so glossy and had a curved back it was like trying to hold a bar of wet soap.

I've read a few places now that they've held back due to the iPhone's 10th anniversary next year.... I'm not convinced though.

Oh and my 6+ will be fine for now

I'm pleasantly surprised more people aren't screaming about the death of the headphone jack. I expected toys to go right out the pram on this, like they did when apple dropped the disk drive on the iMac and, more recently, DVD drives.