BC Racing coilovers

Z34-RyanC

Can anyone who has BC Racing BR series Coilovers tell mew whether the tears are a true Coilover Shock set up or does the spring seat separately like OEM. I would have thought it to be as OEM. However ever picture I can find seems to show either a threaded rear shock or a Coilover. However I imagine these are just a generic marketing image.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Tom, had mine on the car now for 3 years, use the car for mainly track days but do use on road, on track i set at 25 clicks on adjusters and find this a good setting, on the road i turn down to 5 clicks and this then is as close to the standard setting i think you will get and its a good ride.

Tom, had mine on the car now for 3 years, use the car for mainly track days but do use on road, on track i set at 25 clicks on adjusters and find this a good setting, on the road i turn down to 5 clicks and this then is as close to the standard setting i think you will get and its a good ride.

Thanks for that dude, I can't bring myself to spend the price for KW's but want some adjustability, so not springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk