Nice to see her shine but parts needed.....

shire350Z

Been a while since Iv given the zed some attention as she doesn't get used much nowadays and Iv been spending time on other hobbies, so decided to dedicate the day to cleaning the zed up and took a couple of pictures,

Realised though over the years some of the mods are starting to show there age so in need of a few new bits if you can help traders .....

Carbon B pillars not sure if you can still get the genuine Nismo ones?

After some mirror pods to if anyone's had any?

Nismo oil and water caps

New rear nismo spoiler same as that's on the car now fibreglass bottom half carbon top! Water has got underneath the lacquer and it's beyond repair unfortunately.

New centre caps for the nismo wheels as when the wheels were diamond cut again the centres couldn't be redone so I just polished them as a stop gap.

New gear knob ideally a alezan orange one or a polished nismo one.

I'm going to rip out the crappy Bose Iv put up with for years and finally put a decent system in and apart from a little paintwork think that's about it!

Roof needs repairing after the wrap came off and the windscreen wants swapping with new seals to boot.

Thinking of painting the headlights and getting rid of the orange strip to after seeing some posts again with people doing that and the halos

Just need to get to some car shows again, miss it!

09CF2076-B31F-4527-8A92-06AF11893287.jpg

9822D69A-BDAA-4371-93BE-555203C79C61.jpg

CEFB9F35-EF10-4DA9-B906-285D4AAD5F91.jpg

CCAFF44D-C1CE-4071-8517-B8E2C205E2CC.jpg

Edited by shire350Z
  • Like 4

I know chris@Tarmacsportz has some carbon b pillar stick on covers that look good quality and he did have some mirror pods but not sure now.

I just imported a nismo oil cap from Japan from nengun.

I think you can only get the caps with the rubber rings and not the metal clips which we need for our wheels. I tried zmanalex when I was after some, he did have a couple of new ones and some second hand sets. So I ended up polishing mine also.

Try ewen@clarkmotorsport for a oem gear knob and I'm sure the polished nismo knob is discontinued now unfortunately.

Hope this helps be good to see you at some meets again

Edited by SHEZZA

Haven't polished it that much have I...... It's Gun metal!

Tell me about it graham! Did you do the peaks this year? I need to keep an eye on the meets section.

Yes bud, I'll txt you when the announcement comes up👍

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear