So the Zed has gone, Cayman S (987.1)?

roscopervis

Spot-on sir :thumbs:

Yeah, the gen1 Bose is utter shite :lol: You can make it better by padding around the subwoofer if you pull it out of the footwell, but it's a fudge at best. My mate had Bose in his 997.1 and it was crap compared with my 997.2 non-Bose. get used to replacing the condensers on a yearly basis, or even better fit a set of mesh over the fronts to protect them.

Very nice rosco.

Great looking cars the Porsche Cayman. B)

I did look at the 996 briefly before when I was looking at a new car as some of them fell into my price range although I really didn't like the look of them preferring the 997 which was a little out of budget. Definitely want a Porsche one day though.

Enjoy it. :thumbs:

Spot-on sir :thumbs:

Yeah, the gen1 Bose is utter shite :lol: You can make it better by padding around the subwoofer if you pull it out of the footwell, but it's a fudge at best. My mate had Bose in his 997.1 and it was crap compared with my 997.2 non-Bose. get used to replacing the condensers on a yearly basis, or even better fit a set of mesh over the fronts to protect them.

I've already done the subwoofer padding mod and it surprisingly makes it 100% better! Still Bose though so can't get the tones to sound too realistic.

I'll be doing the condensers shortly, got them cheap at ECP's in their Halloween sale. Will look into getting some mesh too, thanks for the tip.