Inside "the vault" - Nissan's DNA garage - 56k warning!

Squee

There is, however, one very big downside to going to this collection - very, very, very few collections will 'cut the mustard' as much as this one did so I feel like I've been very spoiled!

If you liked this one, the Schlumpf Museum in Mulhouse and Petersen Collection in LA (OK, its a long way to go :lol: ) are both worth a visit, I might do a similar thread as Ive just about recovered from the Petersen after 3 weeks :lol:

Cracking pics, the road going R390 is the boy for me :cloud9:

• Like 1

There is, however, one very big downside to going to this collection - very, very, very few collections will 'cut the mustard' as much as this one did so I feel like I've been very spoiled!

If you liked this one, the Schlumpf Museum in Mulhouse and Petersen Collection in LA (OK, its a long way to go :lol: ) are both worth a visit, I might do a similar thread as Ive just about recovered from the Petersen after 3 weeks :lol:

Cracking pics, the road going R390 is the boy for me :cloud9:

Thanks for that Docwra :) I've heard good things about those so will put them on my list! I have a pal who bases all of his foreign holidays around visiting motor museums and tracks - a great way to visit the world. Thankfully his Mrs likes visiting too so he's got it pretty easy haha. Please do post pics of Petersen!

That guy looks a lot like Sam...!!

Well identified Mondo! It is indeed Sam. I clubbed him over the head and am forcing him to live a life of servitude tending to my zeds ;)

Cheers again all