[SOLD]Red '03 350z GT - £5.5k

Neoncypher

Hi everyone,

It is with genuine sorrow that I offer up for sale my 2003 350z GT in Chili Red.

I’ve owned the car for three and a half years, and I really do love it and would love to keep it, but I have the opportunity of owning something of a childhood dream car, and as much as I’ve tried with my man-maths calculations, I can’t afford to have both, so it’s with sadness that the Z has to go.

It’s the GT model, so has Bose audio, cruise control, heated black leather seats, Xenons etc. It also has the lighter GT Rays alloys and Brembo brakes.

108,000 Miles - Mostly motorway miles, and the odd jaunt out around the Lake District; it’s had a relatively easy life. This will rise as it is my daily driver.

It has full service history and a stack of receipts going back to the original owner.

Always ran on Shell V Power Nitro+, and never tracked or drifted.

Modifications

Borla true dual exhaust system from cats back, with mid-pipe resonators removed and replaced with straight pipe (sounds epic). Subtle when driving slowly or around town, but really comes alive when you put your foot down. I haven’t heard of another Z in this country with this setup. I’ve added sound clip links below:

https://www.instagra...dudleyart&hl=en

DBA T2 Street series grooved discs on the front (brand new), with Ferodo 2500 pads (loads of pad left). Rear MTEC dimpled and grooved discs with Brembo pads. Will also throw in a spare set of front Ferodo 2500s I have.

Eibach spacers, 20mm front, 25mm rear

D1 Spec Throttle controller V3 (probably my favourite mod, really sharpens up the throttle response)

JWT Popcharger (Recently recharged with K&N recharge kit – will include what’s left in sale)

Mines style front splitter from Tarmac Sportz in gloss black

Carbon Fibre side steps from Tarmac Sportz

Nismo N1 style rear spats, colour coded to car

SuperPro poly bushed front lower control arms (Handles a lot better with these, feels more planted and turn in is improved)

Kenwood Double DIN touchscreen stereo – DVD/Bluetooth etc

Rear bumper tuck (achieved with cable ties so can be easily returned to normal if you prefer.)

Luggage net

Stubby Aerial

2 keys

Red LED cabin lighting in footwells – more subtle than in sounds, can be easily removed if it’s not to your tastes.

Some more info

Two brand new tyres on the rear, Goodyear Eagle F1 Eagle Asymmetrical 3s.

Cats and O2 sensors replaced when the Borla exhaust went on, so you don’t need to worry about those.

Will come with two almost full spare front corners, minus lower control arms. These were bought as a donor set for the control arms, and the rest has sat in the garage – low mileage shocks/springs etc.

MOT is due in October, but I will put it through its MOT before selling so you will have the full 12 months.

Bad points

It’s a great car, but like most cars its age, it has a few points that are unfortunately in need of attention:

A few rust bubbles are starting to show on the arches. Pin head sized on the near side front and off side rear. Near side rear has 5p size bubble towards to back of the panel where it meets the rear bumper. Off side front has a small patch mid-arch. Repairing these should cost a few hundred pounds, and this is reflected in the asking price.

Being 13 years old it has the usual stone chips and tiny car park dings (like this when I bought the car, I always park as far away from other people as possible)

Ideally due a service. Its last service was at Falcon Performance and was quite extensive. Previous services where at Atkin Motors in Malton, North Yorkshire.

One of the exhaust tips has a slight dent. It was like this when I bought it and has never bothered me.

It really is an awesome car. It’s great fun to drive, especially with the mods, and it always turns heads. I’ve put around £3500 into it since I’ve had it, and it’s taken me a while to get it to a stage where I think it looks and sounds way cooler than stock but is still subtle.

tmiXPYY.jpg?2

1Wedkdh.jpg?1

3jJQloH.jpg?1

XLh10W0.jpgatMinXc.jpgemuMgFs.jpg?2

£5500 Price Drop - £5200

Or £5300 £5000 without the D1 Spec throttle controller and Kenwood double Din. Would come with original Bose stereo with iPod hack fitted in this case.

No time wasters or low-ballers please. I’m based in Sunderland/Newcastle.

Thanks for looking.

Adam

Edited by Neoncypher

Yeah but the drive back would be waaaaay more interesting haha. Keep me in mind if you don't find anything local mate... . Sometimes you need to branch out a little further than you'd like for a good specimen. A few Gs of mods on this already too.