Nick Grimshaw crash ~ flipped £80K Mercedes G Wagon @15mph.

GMballistic

Firstly I really don't like Nick Grimshaw so I'm probably not the best person to judge this but something stinks of BS about this accident he's had.

Basically he toppled his Mercedes G Wagon on Monday night after "apparently" swerving to avoid a Cat in the road, ...this is all supposed to have happened at 15mph! :dry:

Nick-Grimshaw-in-car-crash.jpg

PAY-Nick-Grimshaw-in-car-crash.jpg

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nick-grimshaw-car-accident-flipped-mercedes-cart_uk_57bbfb43e4b0f78b2b4b280d?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D488731525_uk

From the damage to the Golf you can see he's obviously hit that so my guess would be that his wheel has driven up the Golfs wheel whilst he had the steering wheel sharply turned aiding in the rollover.

My problem with it though is this 15mph speed claim. Imo from the skid mark left on the road if he was doing 15mph he could have stopped within less distance than the mark on the road.

Anyway make of it what you will.... :);)

• Like 4

It's not like it was an endangered tiger :shrug:

how dare you...

T'was a bit tongue in cheek but if I wanted to be serious about it, did he look and make a concious decision "oh it's just an empty car I'm swerving into, not a mother unloading a baby from a car at the kerb side"?

The G Wagen weighs over two tons. At 30mph, it would decimate a Golf, not just crumpled the wing.

His version of events is entirely plausible. It's a big car, and once it's up on the wing of a smaller car it's going to topple very easily. Simple physics.

"The car that I hit made my car tip over. The woman's car is absolutely fine... She needs a new wheel arch, which I guess I'm paying for."

Who else is going to pay for it Nick? The sodding cat?!

Edited by nimz
  • Like 3

"The car that I hit made my car tip over. The woman's car is absolutely fine... She needs a new wheel arch, which I guess I'm paying for."

Who else is going to pay for it Nick? The sodding cat?!

:lol:

He's such a tool.

That Golf he hit is definitely going to need a wing but I'd be worried about the suspension & other unforeseen damage.

Won't bother him though the money he earns so he should buy the Golf owner a new Golf imo as a sorry. Drop in the ocean money wise for someone like that.

But is he dead?!

If not...jog on.

Beat me 2 it hate this tit killed radio 1

Literally couldn't like that statement anymore. :lol::clap:

Maybe he was on the phone

Could've been.

Something not right about that accident or how it happened but as he's a "celebrity" I doubt the Police will pursue it. :thumbdown:

I've seen offroaders travelling at 1mph, crawling over mounds or rocks, flip their vehicles.

So It's possible he's a bit of a 'tard who lost control of his chelsea tractor on nice smooth tarmac and flipped it.

Never heard of him though.

Edited by Juggalo