350Z pops and bangs video

Chris@Dyna.Tune

Video isn't appearing Chris I'm afraid (for me anyway). Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah FFS. I thought I had solved that issue.

Is it showing a black vertical line?

TapaTalk can **** off :lol: They have their own issues lately so I'm not taking an issue viewing through TapaTalk as an issue with the forum.

For clarification - I can see it fine. As to can other members. This would suggest it's isn't the issue we encountered earlier in the week that I rectified.

TapaTalk can **** off :lol: They have their own issues lately so I'm not taking an issue viewing through TapaTalk as an issue with the forum.

For clarification - I can see it fine. As to can other members. This would suggest it's isn't the issue we encountered earlier in the week that I rectified.

Yeah it's probably just because I'm viewing through tapatalk. Suppose I'll have to do it the old fashion way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah so it is TapaTalk.

So basically waht happened at the start of the week is YouTube stopped all background support for Flash (They had moved to HTML5 a while back but were running both side by side).

On Tuesday we noticed that vids were not displaying correctly, so I updated all the Media tags to work with HTML5.

It would appear TapaTalk has yet to do that.

Lexx, what version TapaTalk do we have?

HTML 5 youtube has been working fine with Tapatalk from 2013.

An old one :lol:

I have the new Hook ready to go, but we will shortly be upgrading all the background stuff of the forum (MySQL, php, and IPB). So I plan to wait until all that is done before going ahead with updating TapaTalk and adding new features. :thumbs:

@ Chris, how will a decatted exhaust affect this map....... bigger better bangs or no difference ?

This was on a decat system but was a quiet-ish exhaust. The louder the exhaust the louder the pops and bangs

whats it like driving and on overrun?

It only happens on overrun, the rest of the driving is as it should be. I tried to video it but the go pro mount clip rattled the entire drive

• 1 year later...