Wrexham Zeds

Jay.1r

I'm not too far away - Chester. My other half works on Wrexham industrial estate and sometimes takes the Zed so you might see him about (black 350z with Nismo kit).

Do you ever see an orange and black one about? (more like an asbo shade of orange rather than a bronzee)? I've heard reports of one and sounds interesting!

S.

I'm not too far away - Chester. My other half works on Wrexham industrial estate and sometimes takes the Zed so you might see him about (black 350z with Nismo kit).

Do you ever see an orange and black one about? (more like an asbo shade of orange rather than a bronzee)? I've heard reports of one and sounds interesting!

S.

Hey squee, (amusing to say)

Never seen one that colour, I know jay ^^ has an all orange nismo one but not a orange and black :) it does sound interesting ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempur orange. Stunning colour

Not noticed one around here though.

Drove passed your gaff the other day squee....good to see the drive way looking like a production scene from FATF :lol:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'm in Pontblyddyn. Rarely go to Wrexham unless it's absolutely imperitive, and I can't send someone else :D

Are you parked on the road opposite the petrol station? Silver?

I drive past you on the way home from work if so.

Tempur orange. Stunning colour

Not noticed one around here though.

Drove passed your gaff the other day squee....good to see the drive way looking like a production scene from FATF :lol:

Haha yep it does at the moment. There's been reports that gypsies are trying to get into the area (they were trying to get onto the Crocky Trail last week). We have a large field next to us with no gate! I dread to think what would happen to all of my rust-buckets if we get some new neighbours!

The Tempur orange one has been spotted on Wrexham industrial estate a couple of times and also in Saigton.

S.

• Like 1

The temper orange nismo one is meis me haven't seen the Orange and black one though!

Nice having the odd wave off fellow Zeds in the area, maybe we are due a meet!

I agree ! Spatt's (the regional organiser for this side of he water) car is off the road at the moment so I doubt anything will be getting organised so, I'm up for it :)

Olly

• 4 months later...

I was in Wrexham on Tuesday at the Hospital, in fact I've been there quite a few times in the last couple of months. Not seen any other Zeds though although I've spotted quite a few in Deeside, Chester, Buckley and Mold recently.

Pete

I was in Wrexham on Tuesday at the Hospital, in fact I've been there quite a few times in the last couple of months. Not seen any other Zeds though although I've spotted quite a few in Deeside, Chester, Buckley and Mold recently.

Pete

That's because we only come out at night - were like bats we like the dark :lol:

Ha! Welcome, now do one 😂! Ceramic Pro (formerly CLB valeting) are also having an open day on Sunday 26th March so could potentially meet up there too.

Booo hiss to rival detailers 😋ðŸ˜