Few bits for sale!!!

tomzzzcattle

Yeah I dont think I described it right haha. Basically the seal at the top of the rear window on mine has degraded and torn and looks tatty. Its not the actual seal so it doesnt leak, its the outer one that is purely for aesthetics to cover the edge of the glass. Issue I have is that you cant buy just the seal as it comes fitted to the rear screen which I dont want to replace due to tints and nothing actually being wrong with the window.

That spoiler does look like it will cover it up just nicely and will save me claiming on insurance then paying for the tint again. Excellent I am just waiting on a member who has purchased some stuff from me and collecting tomorrow. Once I know when Im free I will let you know and we can go from there. I am definitely free after 4pm on Sunday though if that is good for you?

Edited by Erni902

Things sell to quickly on here :byebye:

I'm usually days behind on here, but may have got in in time for a nice set of new facelift rear tails this time :)

Hopefully. £290 is a great price for brand new lights.

Says he doesn't want to ship to Northern Ireland. Help me convince him it's really not bad :clap:

WE'RE NOT ON ANOTHER PLANET!!! :lol:

Look forward to seeing them fitted at the next meet.

You might have to modify the connector slightly, give me a shout if you need. Pretty easy to figure out though.

• Like 1

I'm usually days behind on here, but may have got in in time for a nice set of new facelift rear tails this time :)

Says he doesn't want to ship to Northern Ireland. Help me convince him it's really not bad :clap:

You might have to modify the connector slightly, give me a shout if you need. Pretty easy to figure out though.

Hopefully they arrive in time and I'll stick them in for next Saturday. May have a typhoon intake on for then also ;) I am 80% sure I will be at Moneymore meet on the 20th. Lot of things going on but I've been re-arranging everything around it so I should be good to go. Priorities :lol:

• Like 2

[

TNT courier think you are obviously :lol: they wanted £51 :wacko:

[

TNT courier think you are obviously :lol: they wanted £51 :wacko:

Tell me about it mate, some couriers are a complete joke, that's why Royal Mail/Parcelforce usually come up trumphs for shipping just about everything.