Few bits for sale!!!

tomzzzcattle

My 350z has now been sold so I have some nice parts for sale! B)

Napa leather gaiter with orange stitching, never used £10 delivered (sold! )

image_zpsu4tp5ygh.jpeg

Chrome air vent covers, never used £10 delivered (sold!)

image_zpspwgy32ga.jpeg

Damper adjustment extension cable £10 delivered

image_zpsbqnlztah.jpeg

Genuine Nismo valve caps £15 delivered Sold!

image_zpseb9vcsky.jpeg

Here we have a brand new dipstick and vent plug for the V-3 Vortech charger. I bought them from Jegs performance in the USA, reason being is, after 6/7 oil changes, the heads on the dipstick and the vent plug can start to round off, and makes it very difficult to get them off to do an oil change. I'll take £50 for both and free delivery

Brand new Vortech filter, never used. I bought this from Summit racing in the USA. Wasn't cheap once all the duty was paid on it. I'll take £50 I'll chuck in a free bottle of Vortech supercharger oil.

Price reduced to de-clutter. Asking, £55!! for all Vortech V3 parts. Great for spares that you can't get easily over here!

+ No import tax to pay

image_zpsniyzm6ln.jpeg

image_zpsy1ctgo6u.jpeg

image_zpszuxdefz3.jpeg

Stillen roof spoiler, small paint chip as you can see, but nothing more than that. £75 free delivery (sold)

image_zpsz2bpigwh.jpeg

Few carbon fibre bits. Make is RSW. Two door handle inlays, gauge inlays and air vents. £55 delivered (Sold! )

image_zpsyomjgth9.jpeg

LED lights. These are brand new, Nissan face lift lights, they are less than a week old and never been used! I was not expecting to sell my car- which is why I bought them. I then had a quick change of heart and decided I needed a something more practical- with more seats :blush: ( The lights were purchased from ZmanAlex for £297 + 20 delivery )

I'll take £290 + Free delivery Sold!!

image_zpskmcqyvlq.jpeg

image_zpspognqzml.jpeg

Edited by tomzzzcattle

Things sell to quickly on here :byebye:

I'm usually days behind on here, but may have got in in time for a nice set of new facelift rear tails this time :)

Hopefully. £290 is a great price for brand new lights.

Things sell to quickly on here :byebye:

I'm usually days behind on here, but may have got in in time for a nice set of new facelift rear tails this time :)

Hopefully. £290 is a great price for brand new lights.

Says he doesn't want to ship to Northern Ireland. Help me convince him it's really not bad :clap:

You're not selling the car, are you?

I'm afraid I already did! :wacko: I needed something with more seats etc.

Noooooo...

What did you get?

I bought an Audi S3, haven't taken any pictures yet, but here's the one from the add! Its totally different to the 350z supercharged beast! but still a lot of fun and very easily tunable, and has a lot more seats and a big boot! :D

image_zpsxzouikcb.jpeg

• Like 1