Misfire appears a few minutes after starting the engine

Cyder

I've been away on holiday for a week and before I went away the zed was running fine.

On getting home yesterday I took it out for a drive, started the engine and drove down the road gently, by the time I had reached the end of our estate it was lightly misfiring, thinking it maybe just needed blowing out a bit I took it down the main road and then the check engine light started flashing so I headed home.

When I got home I checked the code and got the really helpful P0300 code.

I started the car again this morning on the drive and it ran fine for a minute or so then started missing a bit, which was more noticeable if I revved it a bit.

Can anyone help as to why it would run normally for a minute then start behaving like this?

I'm thinking of chucking some injector cleaner in it as a starting point to see if it's related to those, I don't know when the plugs were last changed (must be at least a year/5000miles ago), but I'm a bit perplexed and frankly not very clued up with the engine side of things.