Best exhaust to get??

Sarahhp18

Really need to sort my exhaust out. It's blowing bad now. It's literally gone in 1 day 😩

Traced where it is blowing from?

If it's still OEM, it's most likely gonna be the flange where the mid pipe meets the backbox, most workshops should be able to delete the flange section and weld a pipesection in it's place as a temporary solution.

Really need to sort my exhaust out. It's blowing bad now. It's literally gone in 1 day ������

Traced where it is blowing from?

If it's still OEM, it's most likely gonna be the flange where the mid pipe meets the backbox, most workshops should be able to delete the flange section and weld a pipesection in it's place as a temporary solution.

Yep it's the flange at the back. Will just run my mini intill sorted the exhaust I think

Got to b ark grip fitted mine last Friday and loving it couldn't believe how well it fitted bolted it straight up where it sat and it exited spot on no jiggling I was very expressed definitely worth the extra

No droning in car at any speed although on first fitting I thought it was a tad on the quiet side it's definitely not a howler but just came through dartford tunnel at it comes alive as u give it some and then there's the look from behind there's no better exhaust out there on looks

• Like 1

Got to b ark grip fitted mine last Friday and loving it couldn't believe how well it fitted bolted it straight up where it sat and it exited spot on no jiggling I was very expressed definitely worth the extra

No droning in car at any speed although on first fitting I thought it was a tad on the quiet side it's definitely not a howler but just came through dartford tunnel at it comes alive as u give it some and then there's the look from behind there's no better exhaust out there on looks

Yes got my Ark Grip (plus Berk HFC) fitted today too. What an amazing sound and seems to have upped the horses too (or is it my imagination).

• Like 1

Yes got my Ark Grip (plus Berk HFC) fitted today too. What an amazing sound and seems to have upped the horses too (or is it my imagination).

Most likely your imagination!

The sound only gets better with time too, love the ARK :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Right fitted my Ark exhaust today. Sounds lovely. Not sure on the adjustable pipes though makes it look abit cheap would rather them be solid rather than a sleeve with long bolts in.

I guess if it does end up bugging you that much a competent garage or exhaust place could tack a couple of welds on each tailpipe to allow you to ditch the bolts. I agree with you looking at the pictures above that it isn't the best.

I had an Invidia though so it was never a problem for me as that uses stainless steel clamps which are hidden from view. ;)

Enjoy the new exhaust. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Right fitted my Ark exhaust today. Sounds lovely. Not sure on the adjustable pipes though makes it look abit cheap would rather them be solid rather than a sleeve with long bolts in.

Try turning the bolts the other way up/down, makes them less obvious from behind :)

I do like having them adjustable and have heard can change the levels of drone apparently. Not that Ive ever suffered from drone with my ARK

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk