Best exhaust to get??

Sarahhp18

From what I have heard over the years you could go cheap with a Japspeed and hope that fitment is good (as some have a headache getting it to align properly.

Or go up a notch in price to a Scorpion system (slash cut tips only but no reports of drone on cruising)

Cobra do a comparably priced system with a choice of OEM style rolled tips/slash/titanium (many report a drone at about 70mph when cruising)

For a little more you get alot choosing the Invidia Gemini available with OEM style rolled tips in stainless or titanium tipped.

Then up another notch to maybe something like the Ark Grip (looks the business from the rear with twin resonators)

Visit traders here for prices etc

Edited by HEADPHONES

Depends on the sound you want. If you want close to standard but a bit more fruitier (without being silly subaru loud), I've got a Scorpion exhaust system with a Cobra Y-Pipe.

The rasping in the vid goes away on the road, only does it sometimes if just started, its got a nice howl to it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=TxeHmf8euds

(Remember stick the video in HD if it doesn't do it automatically lol, better quality sound of it)

Edited by AMT

Anyone with a aftermarket exhaust in Somerset area? Would like to listen to a couple before looking to buy...

I'm having an Ark Grip fitted on Tuesday (with Berk HFC). Located near Chard area if you want to pop over. :)

Moved to the exhaust section Sarah. ;)

There are plenty of options available for the Zeds depending on your budget, the sound you want & the style you want. Also plenty of traders on the forum like Tarmac Sportz, Torqen, the Cougar Store and more who can sort you out with a quality system at a great price.

You're probably best off listening to some exhausts if you can Sarah before you buy to best help you hear what sound you're after.

When I had to replace my OEM system, after consideration of my options I decided to go with an Invidia Gemini true dual system with stainless steel rolled exhaust tips complimented with Berks HFC's (high flow Cats). Here was mine below...

76_zps9dc7aa72.jpg

:thumbs:

• Like 2

Invidia Gemini true dual system all the way with test pipes :teeth:

Ooooohhhh yeah, ...loved the sound of mine after I added the Berks De-Cats. B)

It did get supercharged at the same time but still such an amazing sound from just adding the De-Cats. :teeth:

• Like 1

Invidia Gemini true dual system all the way with test pipes :teeth:

Ooooohhhh yeah, ...loved the sound of mine after I added the Berks De-Cats. B)

It did get supercharged at the same time but still such an amazing sound from just adding the De-Cats. :teeth:

Another +1 for invidia Gemini.

84CFEAED-1F5E-488E-A820-EEE8B2CE0A5C_zpsm8dkpswo.jpg

Stop teasing me with those test pipes though !

• Like 1