[SOLD]54 Azure GT with choice mods

Banz

This car was bought from a forum member just few months ago. I'm moving to USA beginning of Sept so I won't be able to hand over the car until then. The car is in near perfect condition. I also bought an additional near rear strut brace for it. I probably done around 1k mileage since I got it.

This is the originally link: http://www.350z-uk.c...th-choice-mods/

Car is in Cambridge off M11.

Specs

UK spec 54 GT 276hp DE engine 85k miles, Leather seats good condition for ages, very little bolster wear, Bose speakers. 350Z Embroidered mat set, inc boot mat, Luggage net for rear. Oil and filter changed at 80k. (Uses no oil between services)

Upgrades

19" Varrstoen Wheels fitted with MPSS tyres, all of which have good tread left on them. (Wheels would benefit from a refurb, as some of the edges are damaged from parking)

Invidia True Dual exhaust system, with Invidia Sports Cat's fitted (MOT friendly and no Rasp)

Clutch was changed at 58k by an Audi RS mechanic, who also fitted a LW flywheel at the same time. (Helps the pick up of the engine)

Lightweight Pulley's (Fitted in 2011 and helps the pick up of the engine)

Eibach adjustable ARB's (These really transform the handling, and help with agility)

New Meister R Zeta S coilovers and a pair of adjustable Camber Arms, and full Geo sorted by Sly at Kaiser Motorsport in 2014

Pioneer CD/MP3 head unit, with reversing camera fitted. (Bluetooth phone module included but not fitted)

Super Pro Bannana Arm bushes replaced by Horsham Developement in 2011

DBA discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads all round, front are nearly new, HEL braided lines fitted. (calipers in good condition)

Clear rear indicator lenses

Interior and Exterior LED bulbs fitted, along with Silver indicator bulbs (Alot cleaner looking)

2006+ LED rear brake lamps. (Massive difference over the pre facelift ones)

Clear front bumper reflectors (Cleaner looking than the tinted ones)

Tinted side and back windows

K+N Tyhoon intake fitted (Enclosed and force fed induction system)

Bonnet lifters

Front number plate holder removed, and holes in bumper filled. (Though original holder still kept if required)

Zed badges on bonnet and boot lid to match wing badges, all other badges removed.

There are probably other bits and bobs that iv missed along the way, but hope this gives a good picture of what is a really well looked after and much loved car.

£6500 I reserve the right to pull the ad at any time.

R9CGuL0.jpg

47fxG9N.jpg

gpUAbsT.jpg

W5KkrDp.jpg

Gtokjqi.jpg

Edited by Banz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...