Humpys 370... Another not going to mod thread ;)

Humpy

B) Liking that Humpster :thumbs: I told you satin blue was a nice colour. :clap:

Dude if i remembered you had told me that then awesome advice :lol:

To be honest since I had decided I was going down the wrap route my choice of colour was 3M gloss Atomic Teal until a week before deciding another colour came into the equation. Got chatting to an American dude with this colour Satin wrap on his 350 and that really threw the cat amongst the pigeons :lol: When it was Dday to decide and to go visit monsterwraps to finalise everything a T5 was sitting at the front and literally had a change of heart at the very last minute. Just ask poor Bob about the hundreds of messages and pictures back forth got sent ( Sorry Bob! )

• 4 weeks later...

Just a small update to keep the thread updated.

Did this before the Coventry event - premium Zed badges back to black zed badges and took off the front number plate holder for a smoother look.

Engine bling time now.... hmmmmm

DSC02669.JPG

DSC02670.JPG

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Well not modded anything for a while, work and life taken over. Got a strong urge for another grip ark exhaust or similar, not sure why as the invidia is awesome. 

Anyway these turned up today so guess it's a mod hahaDSC_0171.JPG.08dea0122f1ef3e1b7cf789e7ac6a3df.JPG

DSC_0172.JPG

• Like 3

best zorst. Had one on my 350z and it was the first thing I put on my Nismo. Sounds perfect, looks spot on too. Spent thousands on my 350z and it was by far my favourite mod.:thumbs: 

1 minute ago, valy said:

that's because you boys haven't tried the Motordyne Shockwave v2 with Art pipes :p

Agree! Motordyne wins for me, sadly the price does not lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been wrapping these today and trickier than I first thought lol. Took them off a while back and now that the car is wrapped, decided to go carbon to tie in with the other carbons bits. 

DSC_0194.JPG

_20180408_213342.JPG

_20180408_213342.JPG

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 2

Have to keep an eye out for those urges :D

Picked up an Ark grip today and then gave it a little clean up before fitting tomorrow. Invidia gemini cat back will be up for sale shortly. 

Also got some shock absorbers as I currently have a leak. 

What's my next urge :)

IMG-20180414-WA0000.jpeg

DSC_0210.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

• Like 1