3 in Kent today

Pritchard

dont believe it! never, EVER see another Z. i think ives posted in here twice. now mine gone i had the luxury of passing 3 on the motoways in Kent today in the space of 45minutes!

Silver 04 plate - two lads crossing the M2 bridge Coast bound, came off with me at Walderslade junction, aiming for Maidstone probably.

Silver 04 plate (different one) - Tescos petrol station in Frindsbury, you passed me as you pulled out

Black 08 plate, with what looked like an Ark exhaust, zooming off down the M2 London bound. anoher young lad looking cool in his shades :) lol.

If anyone of you saw a red jag, that was me waving at you looking like a fool. :)

• Like 1

I think I'm the last one... I joined the M2 after a session at Buckmore Park, so I guess you were the F-Type that overtook me just after... My mum and I were having an in depth discussion about whether it's a nicer shape than the XK :D

Glad to hear the zed is looking mean, and also that I'm still looking young :D

The rear tyres are 285/35 on 10.5" rims, which is probably what gives it that look. It's only 14mm lower than standard at the rear.

Nice Jag anyway mate :)

dont believe it! never, EVER see another Z. i think ives posted in here twice. now mine gone i had the luxury of passing 3 on the motoways in Kent today in the space of 45minutes!

Silver 04 plate - two lads crossing the M2 bridge Coast bound, came off with me at Walderslade junction, aiming for Maidstone probably.

Silver 04 plate (different one) - Tescos petrol station in Frindsbury, you passed me as you pulled out

Black 08 plate, with what looked like an Ark exhaust, zooming off down the M2 London bound. anoher young lad looking cool in his shades :) lol.

If anyone of you saw a red jag, that was me waving at you looking like a fool. :)

Are you the one that lives in the house with the 90 degree driveway that used to have a orange Zed and Audi TT?

• Like 1

Are you the one that lives in the house with the 90 degree driveway that used to have a orange Zed and Audi TT?

Yes.

you mean you know where i live and youve never knocked on my door to say ''hello, hows Z?''