Pokemon Go: Churches sign up to become Pokestops

HaydnH

Could be worse could spend my time and money watching random men run around a grass field kicking a ball

Why's that worse?

Why isn't it worse?

I didn't say it wasn't.

Exactly it's all about personal perspective, slating someone because there in to something to interested in something isn't on

Hows this work by the way, I thought Pokemon was a Nintendo trademark yet the company running/milking the franchise appears to be independent? I bet Nintendo are kicking themselves now for insisting on only releasing their IP's on their own hardware, theres clearly a demand for it on other platforms (mobiles etc)

Rumour is its going to be sponsored by a certain golden arched fast food chain soon....

Every McDonalds will become a location to go to in the game, free wifi.... where theres money I guess hah

Maybe it should be sponsored by the Jobcentre and that should become a location in the game :lol:

• Like 1

I don't see the big issue, first time in many years I've gone out for an actual walk with friends ;)

Better than sitting in a pub worrying about some drunk assholes near my car for the next 3 hours!

It's reached a stage where it's weird seeing people walking around at night without Pokemon Go!!

• Like 1

I agree, walking around, meeting new people and jumping straight into a conversation (never done that with a stranger in my life!) and getting so much exercise, AND its free? I really dont see what the issue people have is?

Take our local pub, I used to go when I was a teenager, haven't been there for years, went in the other day - the same pi**ed blokes sitting at the bar still.. and I'm sure they have an issue with Pokemon Go..

I think its like others have said, people are into different things, but taking the mick of others playing is pretty lame, I'm sure those people have 'hobbies' etc that others would find boring and a waste of time - e.g. football.

And besides, I have a CP1200 Vaporeon now sooooo... ;)

• Like 3