***New improved Mines/Veilside lip 03-06 Pre facelift 350z ****

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Likewise, I was looking for this on your site, and there is a similar product, but it didn't seem clear if it was exactly the same as the one seen in this thread or not. PM me your best price shipped to Athens, Greece if you can please. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

No Facelift versions i'm afraid

We sold out pretty quick but have more due start of December

Website will be updated shortly with the right pics but if you ordered below you would get sent the new lip for the DE

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_TARMAC_SPORTZ_FRP_MINES_/V1_STYLE_FRONT_LIP/350TSV1FLIP_.aspx

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I'm really impressed with the lip, Fitted perfect, just needed few self tappers on side of each arch, took less than 5 mins to fit.

It comes gloss black and looks perfect. For the price considering its already painted and so easy to fit, plus changes the front end this is a bargain!

Cheers Chris! Some pics in my build thread.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey Chris, unless I'm missing something later in the thread, the link in the OP appears to point to a 'GT' style lip...just thought I'd let you know! I only noticed cos I keep a wishlist of links and wanted to add it. I'll be after one of these (mines/vs style) v soon, cheers!

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...