Hello! Back after years in the abyss!

Hi everyone. After a very sad when I had to sell my 350z five years ago I'm delighted to be back in the Z game having just bought a 2010 370z GT - HOORAY!!!!

I'm in love with the car and it's wonderful feeling that little bit special again when driving about, not something you get in a 3 series! I drove to Wales and back (I'm in Southend) and I didn't see one other 370 and still only two 350's. They all still get a look from those around us, a particularly good feeling when the Porsche next door doesn't get a glance ; )

The only thing that lets the car down in my eyes is the weedy exhaust, which has been much discussed on here of course.

Decided to fix that and am booked into Abbey Motorsports end of July to get a high flow cat + militek exhaust. Also getting Eibach pro springs and Ecutek remap - so very excited about all that (just don't tell the other half as she'd probably prefer a holiday...pft).

Will post some pictures once completed and look forward to once again spending many hours browsing the forum. I'll get more involved this time, promise!

Cheers everyone 😀

Hi everyone. After a very sad when I had to sell my 350z five years ago I'm delighted to be back in the Z game having just bought a 2010 370z GT - HOORAY!!!!

I'm in love with the car and it's wonderful feeling that little bit special again when driving about, not something you get in a 3 series! I drove to Wales and back (I'm in Southend) and I didn't see one other 370 and still only two 350's. They all still get a look from those around us, a particularly good feeling when the Porsche next door doesn't get a glance ; )

The only thing that lets the car down in my eyes is the weedy exhaust, which has been much discussed on here of course.

Decided to fix that and am booked into Abbey Motorsports end of July to get a high flow cat + militek exhaust. Also getting Eibach pro springs and Ecutek remap - so very excited about all that (just don't tell the other half as she'd probably prefer a holiday...pft).

Will post some pictures once completed and look forward to once again spending many hours browsing the forum. I'll get more involved this time, promise!

Cheers everyone 😀

Welcome back.

The 370 does get attention. I followed a grey Aston Martin through slow traffic the other day and the Z attracted more attention than the Aston :)

Living with the standard exhaust for now but when I start getting itchy feet, will upgrade for a new experience.

How does it live up to the memory of the 350?

Glad you've made it back. Welcome home.

It's everything i remember and a little more! I think the 350 has a better front, the 370 a better rear - both are wonderful cars. I must admit the 'luxuries' of the newer sat nav, parking camera and build quality are nice additions. The extra horses are great but not a huge difference.