Clay bars

Hudders

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the farecla clay mitt. Got it from Halfords. Tried it out on my sons fiesta first. It works a treat!!! His paint feels like glass now and for a fraction of the time and effort a clay bar would have taken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paul K

Don't believe the BS about one clay being better than others. All clay comes from the same factory, snotty companies then mark it up more than others but essentially its no better than cheap ebay stuff

I can kind of see how you would arrive at that conclusion but as a detailer who's tried loads I can confirm you are bang wrong.

Although I will admit MANY of them do seem that way

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Don't believe the BS about one clay being better than others. All clay comes from the same factory, snotty companies then mark it up more than others but essentially its no better than cheap ebay stuff

I can kind of see how you would arrive at that conclusion but as a detailer who's tried loads I can confirm you are bang wrong.

Although I will admit MANY of them do seem that way

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more with this. There's a multitude of differences from one clay to the next within a single brand (by design, not just inconsistent manufacture) let alone from one brand to another. As with many detailing products, there are some that are made in the same factory as others and just branded differently but they tend to vary in quality as much as price too. It's not just a case of buy the cheapest and get the best at all. The cheapest eBay tat is sometimes barely even clay at all...