Z is up for Sale, New car en route

Pritchard

hey guys,

Just putting together the for-sale Ad for the Z. (you will see it on here shortly, with Admins permission of course).

I love this forum. i love its members. Its been by far the best ive been a part of. The meets and shows you guys put together are insane. :) keep that up.

I've gone and picked up the car ive wanted for over a year. There will be no ''3 month sprint build'' on this 18month old kitten though.

Keeping with the V6 family; the 375bhp Supercharged 3.0L 'S' model.

so...much...yum!

if you have never seen or driven one of these, you must! amazing piece of kit.Pick it up in 2 days. Cannot wait.

so, thanks everyone! you have been amazing. :) :)

ii02K1K.jpgtFuf0io.jpg7sVXyjI.jpg

• Like 9

Hold on here Aaron. I thought the z was going because you were moving to London and didn't need a car !!!.

Your replacement looks amazing but have you sold us a dummy ?.

Hope all is well.

Martin

• Like 2

Hold on here Aaron. I thought the z was going because you were moving to London and didn't need a car !!!.

Your replacement looks amazing but have you sold us a dummy ?.

Hope all is well.

Martin

Im a pretty impulsive person.

Yep, car was going to go. i priced it not to go, because it didnt want it to sell (but had to give the illusion to Yasmine :p ).

however, now we arnt moving to London as i've landed a fulltime working from home gig. So at the weekend we went to get a 'price' on the Jag, but ended up actually buying it. so, now theres 3 cars on the driveway. :)

• Like 1

Sounds like things have worked out well for you Aaron. Don't be a stranger, it doesn't mean you cant come to the South East meets to catch up with the friends you have made. Enjoy the new purchase.

• Like 1

............................ i've landed a fulltime working from home gig. So at the weekend we went to get a 'price' on the Jag, but ended up actually buying it. so, now theres 3 cars on the driveway. :)

That's not a very long commute then :lol:

Love these good choice :thumbs: