Driving etiquette

Banz

Don't know if everyone feels the same. But I feel that when I give way to other cars, I get a lot more thumbs up than when I drive my other car. My gf noticed it as well, she said it must be because most people who drives sports car does not give way to other cars.

I also met plenty of assholes who drive aggressively around me which I'm assuming they are trying to prove they have a faster car.

Edited by Banz

I often get people trying to bait me to race, usually lads around my age in a Corsa or Clio, I just ignore them and drive how I want to :).

As for the giving way, I find that people are often surprised when a guy in a sports car gives way, so you definitely get a nice wave or thumbs up.

I'm rarely in a rush so I let other drivers out (or in) pretty much all of the time. I have once or twice had drivers behind me blowing their horn or flashing their lights because I'm letting multiple cars out though .

Pete

I tend not to get let out much in it, however the wife gets a positive reaction everywhere she goes in it.

Kids do seem to love it though, I've had them shout at me to rev it a few times.

Don't know if everyone feels the same. But I feel that when I give way to other cars, I get a lot more thumbs up than when I drive my other car. My gf noticed it as well, she said it must be because most people who drives sports car does not give way to other cars.

I also met plenty of assholes who drive aggressively around me which I'm assuming they are trying to prove they have a faster car.

I thought it was just me who experienced this but yeah, alot more waves and thanks when I let people out etc, but my god the amount of cars that want to race is crazy.

Now i have my car mapped so that it pops and bangs like Afghanistan on a bad day when i touch the accelerator, if someone does get to close behind me because they want to race, i just barbecue their front bumper with a pop,bang FLAME!!!!

Now i have my car mapped so that it pops and bangs like Afghanistan on a bad day when i touch the accelerator, if someone does get to close behind me because they want to race, i just barbecue their front bumper with a pop,bang FLAME!!!!
wanted this with my AP zorst :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I get the same amount of recognition if I let people out whilst in the zed or my beemer. although that said, now I have a beemer I try and let other BMWs out wherever possible, us BMW drivers have to stick together, since no one else will let them out!