Time to sell up *FALSE ALARM*

ZeppoJeff

Produce a well written advert describing why the car is worth more than a standard one and you will easily sell it.

I never get why people say mods don't add value, they do to the right people and only the right person is going to buy your car as it's heavily modified. Joe public looking for a 350z isn't going to go within 100 meters of yours having already written it off based on the modifications. They'll think it's been abused.

The base car with the mileage/history is easily worth £7/7.5k and with all the custom work done (those wheels are NOT cheap) I would add another £3k/4k on top at least.

• Like 2

I'm afraid my view is that such a distinctly personal car will prove difficult to sell, and the closer to the original spec you can make it, the better your chances.

I'm only a very recent Z owner, but I think this principle applies to everything of substantial value, whatever is being sold, from cars to guitars.

So yesterday it seems i must of been having a midlife crisis along with some cabin fever or something.

Ive decided that the zed shant be going up for sale after all. Just the more i think about it the more i dont think i could hack seeing someone else driving my car.

So I'll be enjoying it a bit longer now.

Once im back and the car is out of paint from getting the front end freshened up its going to be straight in with the new brides and takatas that should be on there way to be soon.

Time to enjoy everything ive put into her i think.

• Like 2