Converting frm Km to Mph

Djcontrol

Hi all

I've just ordered a km to mph speedo converter so I can convert the 350, has anyone done this ?

Just wondered if it was difficult , any info would be appreciated, also does the converter also change the digital speedo to mph ! Or does this have to be changed by other means ?

Many Thanks

Pretty easy, remove the gauge cluster, 4 screws and 4 bolts and splice the converter into the loom so you will need to make some electrical connections.

The digital gauge will read in mph but it wont change the lcd displayed to mph, hope that makes sense.

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

Pretty easy, remove the gauge cluster, 4 screws and 4 bolts and splice the converter into the loom so you will need to make some electrical connections.

The digital gauge will read in mph but it wont change the lcd displayed to mph, hope that makes sense.

Thanks mate

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same here.

The mpg is in Km/L

That's murder too.

Somehow makes me think she's thirstier.

Ha.

I'm kinda miserable that way.

Buy a UK center cluster off ebay and switch it out. Takes about 15 mins. I did mine today as it was annoying me. Much happier now digital speed reads in MPH and economy in MPG etc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...