EBay spoiler

Spoons

Hi, anyone had any experience with this type of spoiler or seller on eBay. I really like the style, I have no issues with having to put time and effort into shaping and fitting this. I just want to know if the quality is any good.

Any help is as always much appreciated.

Cheers gents for the input. For 90 quid I'm tempted to try it out and I haven't seen that style been sold anywhere else other that eBay. it is the only one I would put on the car, as no offence to anyone but just not keen on any others.

This will only fit if you previously have fitted, the thin blade oem spoiler, as this fixes over it. Needs drilling through the boot lid too :)

I have the thin blade spoiler already and that's why I like this style as it links in well and save butchering that.

This will only fit if you previously have fitted, the thin blade oem spoiler, as this fixes over it. Needs drilling through the boot lid too :)

I have the thin blade spoiler already and that's why I like this style as it links in well and save butchering that.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of these on my old 350z, i loved the style, however, it does feel cheap, and will take a lot of prep to get it perfect, once I had it painted and fitted a crack appeared and not because of the paint, the back part of the spoiler was weaker and a hairline crack appeared resulting in the paint cracking, I wouldnt buy one again.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've just purchased this spoiler, currently prepping but I will update.

Out of most of the spoilers i've seen I really likes this one, not too big not too small.

It came primered and was easy to sand as not too much was needed to be done.

20170117_181048_zps7cs7vrym.jpg

20170117_200012_zpsacxomsu1.jpg

As I say i'll update once i've finished with it, I've just got the second coat of colour on and so far so good.

Edited by Spilf
  • Like 1

I've just purchased this spoiler, currently prepping but I will update.

Out of most of the spoilers i've seen I really likes this one, not too big not too small.

It came primered and was easy to sand as not too much was needed to be done.

20170117_181048_zps7cs7vrym.jpg

20170117_200012_zpsacxomsu1.jpg

As I say i'll update once i've finished with it, I've just got the second coat of colour on and so far so good.

good effort pal, keep the update on fitment coming. I have been rubbish and not hot round to doing it yet. Will be a job for yhe summer I fear.