[SOLD]Playstation 4

G1en

Due to buying it 18 months ago and playing it maybe 10 times i might as well sell my PS4

Comes with driveclub. Fifa 15 and elder scrolls. The later 2 games are downloads, i am not sure when i reset the system to factory if these will still be on or not. I am sure plenty of you will know.

Also included are the gaming headphones as in picture.

£180 collected from pontefract. West yorkshire or £200 delivered. Thanks

62F81F60-427C-4696-92E3-6D603EF2CFFE_zpsfcf0cd3y.jpg

In my experience, albeit from xbox, the games stay with the profile, so once you wipe it and delete your profile they are gone.

Unfortunately, with the new Playstation ( And XBOX ) coming out soon, this might prove hard to sell mate :(

GLWTS!

Edited by Mikevv

• 2 weeks later...

I will knock £20/30 off collected/delivered prices today then it will be going on e-bay

£160 collected

£170 delivered

Surely someone wants to treat their son/ daughter/ gran/ cat/ local homeless chap or (insert)

It is as new, no scratches marks etc..

I am guessing so jowen. When i tried starting it up it went straight to welcome to playstation screen saying something like " we will now guide you through the setup process"

I obviously didnt want to go through that so turned it off. It is now just as it came when brand new.

Like someone else said. I think any downloads get attributed to your gamertag so if i bought another in the future it would let me redownload them or if someone buys it that has had one before it will download their previous stuff. That is what i think but might not be 100% correct

• 2 weeks later...

Go on then, i'll have it. :)

PM Sent.

haha,

Another one to add to the collection ;)

Make sure you purchase Uncharted 4!

Is it good? May need to dust my PS4 off.