Contact admin re: FS post

Any admin please contact me or please explain to me why my For Sale post has not yet appeared in the 350z for sale section.

Twice I have made up a for sale post for body parts; chargespeed and Nismo. No message has been posted to me to explain why it hasn't appeared yet. So can an admin please get back to me to remedy the solution.

as zeppojeff said .......... username

putting it on the car seat when the item for sale is not remotely linked to a car seat ......... that could very well be your issue ?

• Like 1

posting up a picture with your username in an image that has nothing to do with the parts you are selling is not going to get your advert authorised.

given the volume of posts that do not comply the team don't always have time to post a pm explaining why. We do repeatedly ask members to read the terms and conditions before posting though and they are not difficult to follow.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I posted in the for sale section about my mate breaking his 350z but had no reply to why not posted, im guessing it's because I don't have my forum name in the pictures, is there anyway I can put it on the forum as he's breaking the whole car im sure plenty of people will want bits and bobs. If not no worries

Cheers

Jk

Hey I posted in the for sale section about my mate breaking his 350z but had no reply to why not posted, im guessing it's because I don't have my forum name in the pictures, is there anyway I can put it on the forum as he's breaking the whole car im sure plenty of people will want bits and bobs. If not no worries

Cheers

Jk

As per the terms and conditions your friend will need to include a username in the pics for the parts, the alternative option is to sign up as a member trader to sell all individual parts

Update: as this is becoming a more frequent occurrence the team are discussing the best way forward for scenarios like this, we will keep you posted.

Ok cheers for getting back to me, and yes if you could keep me posted.

If i get him to hold up a sign in front of the car with my username and the date would that be acceptable ?

He has only just aquired the car back off the insurers so its still a complete car rather than the odd few parts.

Cheers

Jk