Best MPSS prices

ASemper

Thanks Randy_Baton :thumbs: I tried a few random 7 digits after the 140 in the Asda key box; didn't try 1401234567!

They're out of fronts now and the online sales advisor told me it could take up to 6 weeks to get more in; at least I know a working code when they're back in stock!

Just tried this code and it worked 😎

Sent from my iPhone using hammer and chisel!

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine from ASDA last week they were £545.19 fitted for all 4.

They were fitted today by Setyres. I took an hour to fit then another hour to argue the price as the garage didn't want to honour the price... :bang: .

Took 3 phone calls to ASDA to get it sorted. ASDA were brilliant about it. The guy behind the desk at the garage though... He needs some anger managment lessons.

The ASDA code is 140 then 7 random numbers in the coupon box. Its 10% off all sales

Suspect Asda can offer a lower price by screwing the fitters (more near slave labour for the corp)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I've been having a look for these for my rays but really struggling to find them in 245/45. Any suggestions?

I've been reading that some folk go for 40 instead of 45? Any issues with that?

edit: tyreleader do still have them at the link earlier in this thread, but just wondering if anyone's seen them anywhere else recently?

Edited by CGR