Couple of spots today, Leeds and A1 Scotch corner

jowen7448

Spotted a 52 plate silver parked on Burley Road in Leeds this morning, must have passed it at about 9:30.

Spotted another silver in the stupid A1 average 50 road works that have been on around the Scotch Corner junction for what feels like forever. I was in my grey 350 going the other way in the contraflow lane almost exactly where the Scotch Corner junction at approx 4:30. I did wave over the separating wall at you ni outside lane but not sure if you saw me.

Do you know what I'm now not sure whether roadster or coupe. Been a long few days since then. Were you heading south on A1, it was almost exactly at the junction I spotted while heading north? I would be surprised if you had roof down either way though as it was rather grey and drizzly.

• 4 weeks later...
Spotted a 52 plate silver parked on Burley Road in Leeds this morning, must have passed it at about 9:30.

Spotted another silver in the stupid A1 average 50 road works that have been on around the Scotch Corner junction for what feels like forever. I was in my grey 350 going the other way in the contraflow lane almost exactly where the Scotch Corner junction at approx 4:30. I did wave over the separating wall at you ni outside lane but not sure if you saw me.

This could very well have been me, I was going past there more towards 3-3:30 southbound and turned off at the Scotch Corner roundabout. Did it look modified at all?